So... I’m scheduled to get the J&J vaccination this weekend....

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Its one of many reasons why I don't give folks a hard time who don't want to get vaccinated. They made this whole process complete shyt from the jump.

Each county is responsible, like its already a mess at the state level, but county level? Damn.

They closed down where I got my first shot, I HOPE they don't fukk around again.

They sent out the cancellation email, but the website was down, so someone from the Health department had to change it for me. I didn't get to choose where :francis:

If I hop back on the website, it still shows my old appointment so they fukked everyone over and then broke the website :mjlol:

Gonna be a long summer :francis:

The thing that gets me is..... I called yesterday evening and they said that they had it in stock as the original Kroger she got it from moved whatever doses they had left to the new location on Wednesday. But according to them this morning, they didn't have the Moderna dose in stock.

Why not just say that and let us figure out a new location for her instead of just giving her the Pfizer dose? I would have literally just called the Krogers in Mississippi and see if they had the 2nd Moderna dose in stock and go from there like I did for a friend who had the exact same issue.

They literally just want to vaccinate as many people as possible and are fukking up in the process :mindblown:

With the situation with my friend I mentioned a while back, they didn't even tell him that they were out of the Moderna dose. The only reason he found out was that he looked at the appointment email and they switched it to Pfizer. If he never noticed it, then they would have just given him the Pfizer and kept it moving.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The thing that gets me is..... I called yesterday evening and they said that they had it in stock as the original Kroger she got it from moved whatever doses they had left to the new location on Wednesday. But according to them this morning, they didn't have the Moderna dose in stock.

Why not just say that and let us figure out a new location for her instead of just giving her the Pfizer dose? I would have literally just called the Krogers in Mississippi and see if they had the 2nd Moderna dose in stock and go from there like I did for a friend who had the exact same issue.

They literally just want to vaccinate as many people as possible and are fukking up in the process :mindblown:

With the situation with my friend I mentioned a while back, they didn't even tell him that they were out of the Moderna dose. The only reason he found out was that he looked at the appointment email and they switched it to Pfizer. If he never noticed it, then they would have just given him the Pfizer and kept it moving.

That's why I had to sit here and reread what you said a few times like :dahell:

With your friend, that is why I keeping checking the website for dumb shyt like that. would have shot him up with whatever they could find :mindblown:

Only explanation I can think of is, they have quotas they have to hit per location. To justify being open (aka getting paid)

Definitely about money per usual :aicmon:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's why I had to sit here and reread what you said a few times like :dahell:

With your friend, that is why I keeping checking the website for dumb shyt like that. would have shot him up with whatever they could find :mindblown:

Only explanation I can think of is, they have quotas they have to hit per location. To justify being open (aka getting paid)

Definitely about money per usual :aicmon:

If they aren't hitting quotas and giving out enough shots, then they're just getting out of the shot game altogether and don't give a damn whose appointment is effected by it.

Honestly, we should have just gotten it done in Mississippi where they got it running like a well oiled machine :whew:

Unfortunately, we all got it in Shelby County where the CDC had to step in as they kept fukking up and making headlines :sadcam:

Keep checking that email to the moment of and ask before they administer the shot if it's the right one. If not, just walk out and try and find a new location that has it :ufdup: