So is it safe to say Bobby Shmurda and New York Drill is dead?

Daps
:omg:

I had high hopes.

He drops Bobby bytch it fails to make a splash in a puddle.

Now this fukk nikka, promised us a video for Bobby bytch this week and I have yet to see anything drop. I think its over:duragcry:

Breh is lazy and barely got a 2nd track out:childplease:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Before anyone says "Im hating on Ny!", Hot nikka is a better song than "I don't like"

But chicago drill was a growing movement, it was I don't like what gave it that push it needed. You had a bunch of young chicago rappers ready.

With hot nikka its shmoney on his own. No movement of new young rappers to keep it going.

And Unlike chief keef who came out with bangers before his biggest hit, im afraid hot nikka is a one hit wonder.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Before anyone says "Im hating on Ny!", Hot nikka is a better song than "I don't like"

But chicago drill was a growing movement, it was I don't like what gave it that push it needed. You had a bunch of young chicago rappers ready.

With hot nikka its shmoney on his own. No movement of new young rappers to keep it going.

chicago movement died in 2013... keef got dropped

durk is irrelevant

Bobby basically took all those chi nikkas shine lol wit 1 song ,

and op there is no such thing as ny drill

Daps

its irrelevant now, im done stopped youtubing his name checkin for new shyt:yawn:

Daps
Bobby bytch came and went :mjcry:

I just think he peaked too early

All he needed was a proper video.

Thats it.

The dance was hot.

and we just needed an official release. But he releases the dud, and let the shyt completely fade away, been like 2 weeks without a video, hes finished:mjcry:

AH well..

He wasnt that good anyway:yeshrug:

Last edited: