So Is J Cole Gonna Just Drop An Album In The Next 48 Hours?

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
You realize it was put into a song that came out before anyone knew the album was going platinum right?
that album was moving steady units from the get go. What is J Cole actually doing show wise now anyway?

Anyway, I'm not pressed either way. Talented artist but not the type I fiend for tbh.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
that album was moving steady units from the get go. What is J Cole actually doing show wise now anyway?

Anyway, I'm not pressed either way. Talented artist but not the type I fiend for tbh.

I don't think anyone, including J Cole himself, knew that album would do as well as it did. Though I 100% agree with you, hes talented but I am not dying for another project either.

Show wise he hasn't done much because they just finalized that tour with Drake. He really couldn't have picked a better tour/person to tour with right now.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually thought his version of Alright was better. Felt like a Cole song. Kendricks felt like a KDot verse over a JCole beat. You feel me. Cole did Kendricks beat more justice in comparison
Really ? I felt like Cole's verse was an example of how "average" he can be in his writing.
Kendrick in comparison absolutely buried cole's beat, to the point I didn't even wanna
bother with the original.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Really ? I felt like Cole's verse was an example of how "average" he can be in his writing.
Kendrick in comparison absolutely buried cole's beat, to the point I didn't even wanna
bother with the original.

Oh Kendrick got him. But Coles record was an actual record. Kebdricks verse was a freestyle.