So is smackdown as good as people are saying it is right now

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Do yall think Nakamura still has what it takes to be in the main event spot? Or is he washed?

I just think he could be up there, doubt he will be the guy to take the belt off Roman. He has another few months of this shyt.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bringing back this thread to share a couple of points..

What was the point of that whole Murphy/Mysterio/Rollins storyline? Murphy got the W, got the chick and was in a good position for a push, just for him and the girl to go MIA.. :skip:

The optimist in me is also saying that the WWE is slowly building up Big E to be Universal Champ with the help of his old frenemies The Usos.. They've been keeping him away from Roman, he hasn't lost clean to Apollo, and we know Vince loves New Day, all of which are good signs, but idk, knowing how the WWE has done the brehs in the past I'm still a little skeptical about that..

I hope they didnt break up a team as legendary as New Day just for Big E to feud with Aleister Black :comeon: and put Apollo over is all I'm saying.. :yeshrug:

Lastly, both Sasha and Bayley being on the show is good for business whether they're feuding or partners, the show is most definitely missing that right now..

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Smackdown was already a lot more watchable than RAW and ever since Roman came back its been even better. It's like Vince is giving FOX what they want on SD but on RAW it's Vince protocol as usual.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bringing back this thread to share a couple of points..

What was the point of that whole Murphy/Mysterio/Rollins storyline? Murphy got the W, got the chick and was in a good position for a push, just for him and the girl to go MIA.. :skip:

The optimist in me is also saying that the WWE is slowly building up Big E to be Universal Champ with the help of his old frenemies The Usos.. They've been keeping him away from Roman, he hasn't lost clean to Apollo, and we know Vince loves New Day, all of which are good signs, but idk, knowing how the WWE has done the brehs in the past I'm still a little skeptical about that..

I hope they didnt break up a team as legendary as New Day just for Big E to feud with Aleister Black :comeon: and put Apollo over is all I'm saying.. :yeshrug:

Lastly, both Sasha and Bayley being on the show is good for business whether they're feuding or partners, the show is most definitely missing that right now..

The optimist

giphy.gif