So is thecoli still going to be online through WW3?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I'm ready to clown these ISIS nikka's walking down my block yelling "allah akbar" :mjlol: I'm going to post a video of me dumping the .223 down on their ass whilst my neighbors dog pull on his legs and drag him down the the street. Then these russian cacs gon' try to blend in with these other cacs :mjlol:bytch, I know how to spot a russian cac from an american nikka. They got blue eyes and sharp ass jawlines....can't hide that shyt.:mjlol: O you think I'm going to hold back cause you walking with little Kavesh Harokoventz nikka? fukk him too :mjlol:

nikka's trying to fukk up shyt thinking somebody gon' be scared. I got a superbowl to watch and a club to hit for the afterparty...take yo ass on somewhere...we ain't got time for that :pachaha:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I'm ready to clown these ISIS nikka's walking down my block yelling "allah akbar" :mjlol: I'm going to post a video of me dumping the .223 down on their ass whilst my neighbors dog pull on his legs and drag him down the the street. Then these russian cacs gon' try to blend in with these other cacs :mjlol:bytch, I know how to spot a russian cac from an american nikka. They got blue eyes and sharp ass jawlines....can't hide that shyt.:mjlol: O you think I'm going to hold back cause you walking with little Kavesh Harokoventz nikka? fukk him too :mjlol:

nikka's trying to fukk up shyt thinking somebody gon' be scared. i got a superbowl to watch and a club to hit for the afterparty...take yo ass on somewhere...we ain't got time for that :pachaha:

:dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Got a nex 7 camera with a Carl Zeus lense. The footage I capture on l.a will be incredible