So its safe to say that Donald Glover is the one of the most talent black entertainers....

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's "successful", sure, but he's not a particularly good rapper or comedian. Or even actor, really. His writing is top notch though.

Daps
Hating ass nikkas make me sick. Where yo album at? Where yo comedy special? Where yo TV show telling our stories? If you ain't doing better shut the fukk up and let that man live. We too quick to turn on our own. If we don't support our own who will?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like the nikka only groundbreaking critically acclaimed work is Atlanta and he got a chance to be average or subpar at everything without any serious setbacks. Camp was one of the worst reviewed albums that year. No critic like that shyt.

Because the Internet, Awaken My Love and STN/MTN / Kauai were well received.

Eddie Murphy is one of the greatest talents in American entertainment history and never got that many chances to try shyt. He put out one album produced by Rick James and they told that nikka to stick to comedy.
:dahell:

Dude put out an album in 85 with a song that hit #7. He put out an album in 89 and in 93 which had this shyt

Eddie wants to spend his time making/writing shytty movies and getting coffee with white chicks, that's on him. :manny:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Funny you make this thread when I've been listening to Awaken all day. shyt is outstanding

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
One of the most talented well rounded and diverse cats out there. He'll be around for the long haul even if it's behind the scenes producing and writing for shows.

YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND ANYBODY HIS AGE DOING WHAT HE DOES ON HIS LEVEL. ARE THERE MORE TALENTED PEOPLE? YEP. ARE THEY AS SUCCESSFUL? NOPE.

Daps
This dude doesn't really excellent at any of these categories tho.

He's not on Jamie foxx or will smith level.