So I've Been On A Twista/Do Or Die Binge For a Couple Days Now....

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
....and it reminded me that of all the songs they've done, I mostly prefer their female-oriented tracks over anything else:patrice:. Them with Legendary Traxster is like Gucci & Zaytoven or old Cash Money and Mannie Fresh :whew:. Some of the beats I assumed was Traxster, but Cuzzo, Toxic, and Tight Mike have also done beats for Twista and Do Or Die that sound similar. I don't know what it is about that sound, but combined with them, that shyt is perfection. And it's not just their early stuff, but some of the latter years too, had me :leon::myman: And Johnny P on the hooks :banderas: (RIP :mjcry:)

Even Traxster himself had a couple joints that were cool

I'm sure there's a couple more songs I'm missing of that style, but all these are the ones I've really been playing. Didn't include any from Kamikaze cause Traxster wasn't on there much, and what he did do i wasn't feeling much. I've never been a big fan of rappers making pseudo-love/female songs, cause a lot of times they come out corny as shyt (T.I.'s Why You Wanna:hhh:, LL Cool J's stuff besides Hey Lover :martin:, Jay's Excuse Me Miss & 03 Bonnie & Clyde:huhldup: ), but when Twista & Do or Die would make them, dudes would be flowin':wow: