So Joey Styles said this tonight on a PPV

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Yep and Evolve cant fukkup the checks they get from WWE & FloSlam. Those deals are gifts from God for an indy

Yup,
Any other indy it would of been just part of the show but Evolve is getting corporate checks now. I still think Gabe should capitalized on this coverage. When's the last time evovle/WWN live been a major deal (the Davie richards stuff years ago)

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tbh, what a corny reason to fire someone.

Imagine jessie ventura saying this. Noone woukd care.

I dare say styles is a legend in the announce game... Idk a situation ehere everyone looks dumb

You know the minute non wrestling media picks it up, WWE drops them on the spot. Risk that for a guy that doesn't make $1?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

From someone who has LITERALLY grabbed p*ssy

tumblr_m5zrqtdExj1qbxp44o1_250.gif

:ohhh:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
That's how the world works and it will always work that way, no matter how PC things become on the outside. The dudes who out here saving these hoes will always be in the friend zone, SJWing. And the same bytches they caping for, will be out here fukking the Trumps of the world.

I don't even see what's so bad here? Social Justice Warriors exist in wrestling I guess.
:mjpls:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
The great thing about the election is that it gave me the greatest fuel I've ever had against white women..we all saw the poll numbers and he could not have won this election without white women voters coming out in mass. So from this point forward..its very obvious..white women love to be grabbed by the p*ssy. The election is my proof. Thank u, Donald.
:dead:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

This and the quote below got me howling.

I'm basically a psychiatrist to a endless barrage of females of all backgrounds. You're the internet creep who needs Craiglist and that kind of thing..I was on a roll back when you're Mother was wiping your ass.
What the hell does "basically" being a psychiatrist mean? You either are or you're not. :deadmanny:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm basically a psychiatrist to a endless barrage of females of all backgrounds. You're the internet creep who needs Craiglist and that kind of thing..I was on a roll back when you're Mother was wiping your ass.

:_phone: