So many questions I have about the XM franchise 2000 - 2014 :mindblown:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I've asked these questions countless times, especially during Days of Future Past when things came full circle. I finally re-watched the first three XM movies and had even MORE questions.

In The Last Stand, Wolverine and Beast managed to trick Magneto and stab him with The Cure, right? So while Jean was going all apeshyt and fukking everyone up, why didn't Wolverine think to just sneak her with the Cure?
jbhmmm.png
There is, of course, the very strong possibility of the syringe getting destroyed in the process. But dude didn't even try. And I'm not too worried about that. Of course they had to make the film dramatic. It would have been too easy if they could have cured Jean just like that and there's also the case of the Cure possibly being faulty due to Magneto getting his powers back although I like to believe that Magneto is one bad ass mf and can't let a stinking antidote stop him.

My BIGGEST question of all time is how the fukk did Charles come back to life? :wtf: No one ever explained themselves and I thought Days of Future Past would tell us a little something since Charles showed up at the end of the last Wolverine movie but no. They just brushed passed it like we wouldn't notice. :rudy:

My mother has a theory that Charles faked his death, which is why he smiled before Jean disintegrated his ass. But I'm not so sure. :patrice:Jean killed a few people in the matter of which Charles died and he was dead for sure. Unless he had his own version of The Phoenix and was reborn? fukk I don't know! :mindblown:

And with them managing to change history, purging the idea of the Sentinels, will that stop Jean from turning into the Phoenix :demonic:

Other moderate questions are as followed:

Why were Storm and Cyclops, some of the most powerful mutants in the game constantly useless and getting their ass handed to them throughout the franchise?

Why they didn't bring Gambit back? :aicmon: Where the fukk did Night Crawler go, he was useful af.
Why was Rogue's boyfriend lowkey a dirty down two-timing dog? :rudy:

Is Mystique immortal? :whoo:

Who do you ship Wolverine with? :usure:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Better question is, how bad will they fukk up Apocalypse:francis:

Don't even jinx it breh, I'm actually looking forward to the new generation of XM films.
The premise so far does seem a bit :patrice: but I'm hopeful.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The short answer is - none of it matters after Days Of Future Past. After X2 - I'm pretty sure they didn't even know where it was going and had to retcon the lot of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@OP: I would recommend skipping X3 entirely and read the Dark Phoenix Saga in the comics instead. X-3 is hot garbage-- nearly every great and classic X-man who isn't Logan and/or played by a big name was either killed off, ruined, left out, depowered, or treated like a complete afterthought.

XMen135.jpg

If you want to cop:

Hopefully they'll focus this upcoming Apocalypse movie on the actual X-men and not shoehorn the whole movie to revolve around whichever character happens to be played by somebody.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I've asked these questions countless times, especially during Days of Future Past when things came full circle. I finally re-watched the first three XM movies and had even MORE questions.

In The Last Stand, Wolverine and Beast managed to trick Magneto and stab him with The Cure, right? So while Jean was going all apeshyt and fukking everyone up, why didn't Wolverine think to just sneak her with the Cure?
jbhmmm.png
There is, of course, the very strong possibility of the syringe getting destroyed in the process. But dude didn't even try. And I'm not too worried about that. Of course they had to make the film dramatic. It would have been too easy if they could have cured Jean just like that and there's also the case of the Cure possibly being faulty due to Magneto getting his powers back although I like to believe that Magneto is one bad ass mf and can't let a stinking antidote stop him.

My BIGGEST question of all time is how the fukk did Charles come back to life? :wtf: No one ever explained themselves and I thought Days of Future Past would tell us a little something since Charles showed up at the end of the last Wolverine movie but no. They just brushed passed it like we wouldn't notice. :rudy:

My mother has a theory that Charles faked his death, which is why he smiled before Jean disintegrated his ass. But I'm not so sure. :patrice:Jean killed a few people in the matter of which Charles died and he was dead for sure. Unless he had his own version of The Phoenix and was reborn? fukk I don't know! :mindblown:

And with them managing to change history, purging the idea of the Sentinels, will that stop Jean from turning into the Phoenix :demonic:

Other moderate questions are as followed:

Why were Storm and Cyclops, some of the most powerful mutants in the game constantly useless and getting their ass handed to them throughout the franchise?

Why they didn't bring Gambit back? :aicmon: Where the fukk did Night Crawler go, he was useful af.
Why was Rogue's boyfriend lowkey a dirty down two-timing dog? :rudy:

Is Mystique immortal? :whoo:

Who do you ship Wolverine with? :usure:

1.They didn't to get rid of jeans powers she was still a "good guy". Magneto wasn't so...yeah
2. Last scene of the movie is Xavier saying how technically shifted his mind to a man that was in a coma at a hospital. Muir Island I believe.
3. Every other question can pretty much be answered with Fox fukked up the X-Men franchise stupendously.

As for mystique,her shape shifting power slows down her aging

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
How are they gonna start a new X-Men franchise when they're still using X-Men from the old franchise just for them to be recast (Wolverine/Mystique) :heh: