so mariah Carey dropped dem papers on nick cannon

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
yeah I've heard nothing but good things about Nick, even tho I think he's corny. She's a B*TCH[/briebella] if this is true...

kim k aint shyt to be jealous of....now if it was khloe or kourtney, :banderas:

edit:
GURRRL.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
His thots are only costing him gift baskets.

:mjlol:

He's still a bland cornball who isn't interesting in any way.
Seriously, who actually wants to hang out with Derek Jeter?
You're right tho. 20 years in the league as a star and got no alimony and child support.

:ehh:

It's not that he's bland or a cornball but dude is a grand master of not fukkin up his brand/money so you will NEVER see him with a crew that could embarrass him, never see him with a wack bytch and you'll never see him dealing with baby mama/wife drama.

Now I'm sure some of this will change after he's retired but this dude has been printing money for literally 20 years. Why even potentially fukk that up when all you have to do is 1 thing while these other cats like Nick gotta do 25 things and have a fraction of what Jeter brings in

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
So what B. I dont normally judge celebs, because we dont know them .But Mariah seems like a crazy bytch whore. From interviews, and shyt. Hella Diva like and High Maintainance. Nick Cannon is only 33. He could lay the pipe on most women in the world. Mariah old as fukk and her body broken down from all that Plastic Surgery. He needa just split and take half :shaq:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not that he's bland or a cornball but dude is a grand master of not fukkin up his brand/money so you will NEVER see him with a crew that could embarrass him, never see him with a wack bytch and you'll never see him dealing with baby mama/wife drama.
Now I'm sure some of this will change after he's retired but this dude has been printing money for literally 20 years. Why even potentially fukk that up when all you have to do is 1 thing while these other cats like Nick gotta do 25 things and have a fraction of what Jeter brings in
You're right.
But as an aside, I hate people like Derek Jeter. Because they are soulless cowards afraid to have a personality and be who they want to be.
They're corporate monkeys is what they are. Kobe, Jordan, Jeter...etc...
They toe the line being neither interesting nor polarizing on any level so that they don't offend any side of the power structure with money.
But this is another conversation to have at another time.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
To be fair tho...

Maybe Nick Cannon had it coming.
He simped and wifed up a damaged goods Mariah Carey.

The number of dudes that been up in that woman since Tommy Mottola...

:huhldup:
yep ,nick may have gotten some damaged goods,mariah lives too lavishly maybe nick can finally save some money