You gotta be kidding me

579518d9bdb41-1.jpg

Nobody has ever really given a fukk about them like that...smfh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
John Cena and Orton were once jobbers.... losing to Brock, Kurt, Taker and mad others..... but one day they rose up and respectfully became the faces of the brand they rep.:ufdup:

Dont hate on the Inhumans breh:stopitslime:

who are the inhumans and what do they do? :dwillhuh:

Well this is part of the "educational" process. Marvel has (re)introduced them last year and are currently doing courses to teach the masses. They still in the early stages of teaching so just grab your textbook and just pay attention.... by the next year or 2 you will know:jawalrus:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
John Cena and Orton were once jobbers.... losing to Brock, Kurt, Taker and mad others..... but one day they rose up and respectfully became the faces of the brand they rep.:ufdup:

Dont hate on the Inhumans breh:stopitslime:

Well this is part of the "educational" process. Marvel has (re)introduced them last year and are currently doing courses to teach the masses. They still in the early stages of teaching so just grab your textbook and just pay attention.... by the next year or 2 you will know:jawalrus:

The Xmen has been THE premier superhero underdogs in the Marvel U tho... :why: The fact remains on power for power the mutants outmatch the inhumans everytime... The only one that is most dangerous that I know of is Black Bolt... But once you chop the head off the snake... :demonic: The rest shall fall...

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The Xmen has been THE premier superhero underdogs in the Marvel U tho... :why: The fact remains on power for power the mutants outmatch the inhumans everytime... The only one that is most dangerous that I know of is Black Bolt... But once you chop the head off the snake... :demonic: The rest shall fall...

True but this a new era and changing of the guard.... a great time to build and introduce (EDUCATE) no characters to the masses.

If we go back to the 90's or 00's no one (relatively) even know who the Guardians or Dr. Strange was, now the WORLD knows them.... they went through a proper EDUCATIONAL process.

Please be patient and allow the Inhumans.

Even with the Xmen.... people just know THE XMEN.... but once you start breaking down who they are..... most people really only know a few or give a fukk about a small handful of them (cats to this day STILL shyt on Cyclops and he's probably the most interesting one looking at his character growth over the last few years)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
True but this a new era and changing of the guard.... a great time to build and introduce (EDUCATE) no characters to the masses.

If we go back to the 90's or 00's no one (relatively) even know who the Guardians or Dr. Strange was, now the WORLD knows them.... they went through a proper EDUCATIONAL process.

Please be patient and allow the Inhumans.

Even with the Xmen.... people just know THE XMEN.... but once you start breaking down who they are..... most people really only know a few or give a fukk about a small handful of them (cats to this day STILL shyt on Cyclops and he's probably the most interesting one looking at his character growth over the last few years)

I love cyclops and seeing how his character grew they unceremoniously killed him off... :mjcry: That would be amazing if they resurrected him on some celestial being type shyt... :lolbron: the sheer amount of mutant fukkery... :ohlawd:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
As a kid who was heavily into reading comics back then, I really wasn't checkin' for The Inhumans like that. Outside of Black Bolt, Medusa and Karnak, they never really held any appeal for me in case the stories were interesting or the particular artist who was drawing it at the time.

X-Men >>>>>>Inhumans.
What this boils down to really is the pissing contest between Feige and Perlmutter trying to control the direction of what gets shown.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As a kid who was heavily into reading comics back then, I really wasn't checkin' for The Inhumans like that. Outside of Black Bolt, Medusa and Karnak, they never really held any appeal for me in case the stories were interesting or the particular artist who was drawing it at the time.

X-Men >>>>>>Inhumans.
What this boils down to really is the pissing contest between Feige and Perlmutter trying to control the direction of what gets shown.

Chris Claremont spoke on this recently

Marvel Still Sabotaging X-Men And The Fantastic Four - CINEMABLEND

Edit: This is the link I meant to post Why One X-Men Writer Is Seriously Pissed About The MCU - CINEMABLEND

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm enjoying the inhumans more these days

Dat "EDUCATION":banderas::salute:

Niccas that be caping too hard or requesting too much of the Xmen remind me of them white politicians that dont wanna see change and just want more of the same. Same policies, same laws, same people in power or faces with no melanin in offices running shyt while others :mjpls: still struggle and live in poverty or worse.

Na man.... this a different world and as long as the old guard aint really advancing shyt or bringing anything really new or interesting to the table (the last 3 Xman films):huhldup:

Why not give the lesser know team a chance.:jawalrus: