So Master Fard Muhammad may have been from India?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
would be devastating to find out fard had Devils blood in him
that wouldnt mater at all. elijah, farakan, and malcolm are all yello. no one really gives halfligs shyt, just white folks:manny:

WD_Fard_op_800x512.jpg

Looks like an European to me. One of those Italian Mobsters from the 20s.

he actually looks like one of my high yellow unlces who is a halfling :manny:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
EMPHATICALLY. And there is PROOF because Freemasonry keeps records of its membership. Honorable Minister @Schmoove , can you CONFIRM that Elijah Poole and whatever the Honorable Minister Dr. Fard Ph. D's name was were Masons? Knowledge is POWER.

Also, the MOTHER WHEEL is definitely NOT symbolic. Devils better watch the skies. We WILL be warping in to drop photon torpedoes on that albino ass.

:russ: Negro..............the lessons state EMPHATICALLY "Take NOTHING ON FACE VALUE"

it's NOT TO BE TAKING LITEARLY .....the mothership is basically EZIEKIAL WHEEL ...a biblical allegoric story dealing with the 4 wheel chariot refrencing FIRE, AIR, WATER, EARTH.....as well as the cardinal points of NORTH, EAST, WEST , SOUTH in a ALCHEMICAL MANNER

Which I will NOT profane myself to speak upon ...since you clearly are NOT a UNI-VERSAL BUILDER.

good day "sir" :comeon:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
it's NOT TO BE TAKING LITEARLY
The Honorable Minister Dr. Louis Farrakhan Ph. D was beamed up to the MOTHER WHEEL by Black Scotty. You deny this? Are you an agent of the Caucspiracy? The alchemified melanin of the pineal gland's vertaceous cortex is in alignment with the polarity of the original Mongolians. MOORISH SCIENCE. TURTLE POWER.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
The Honorable Minister Dr. Louis Farrakhan Ph. D was beamed up to the MOTHER WHEEL by Black Scotty. You deny this? Are you an agent of the Caucspiracy? The alchemified melanin of the pineal gland's vertaceous cortex is in alignment with the polarity of the original Mongolians. MOORISH SCIENCE. TURTLE POWER.

Maaaaaan SET yo ass down! :russ:

:sitdown:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's a long video but the most interesting points he made were how the site of the Indus valley civilization in India is 9,000 miles from north america, and how it is also 2200 miles from the caves and hills where the white man was allegedly exiled. This also ties into what was being discussed here earlier about how albino Indians became the Europeans.

Also, in the 1-14 it says that the native Americans were exiled from India 16,000 years ago for breaking the laws of Islam. the fact that he it refers to India that far back in time is telling.

The 1-14 also says that Arabia is the root of civilization and is in the far east bordered by the Indian ocean towards the south...but that's false, India is technically farther east and is bordered by the Indian ocean towards the south.

Elijah Muhammad answered the questions "very near" correct, but not 100% correctly.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

:dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

:deadmanny:

One of my favorite posters on this site.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
really no point in discussing if you haven't studies the lessons because you will take things literally that aren't meant to be taken that way..... then you will miss the wisdom...

time lines are pretty close as far as the creation of 'white man' and all that shyt... . not too far from wikipedia

plus they were speaking on self reliance, property ownership, and healthy eating, and avoiding the church and other cac institutions long before most people even heard of the term civil rights.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and your master neteru Yorkie is a kiddie fiddler.

York is not my master man where do you get this shyt from, only weak minded men need somebody to follow

The fact that a white man started the NOI should say enough, all religious organizations ARE RACKETS

I deal with facts I don't look up to men like you do chump