So, Mayweather is posting his betting tickets on Instagram :merchant: :wow:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
i like floyd the boxer i think he is actually good for the sport and definitely sells the sport the numbers don't lie..

as for floyd the person...not a fan....he just screams insecurity....always reverting to money and material things and being overboard flashy.....one time he was skyping soldiers overseas and i was like oh ok this is good...then he walks around his house with a laptop showing off his stuff smh....a motivational convo or regular humble conversation woulda' been more effective

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
When you critique rich black folks with a generic argument like, "bu bu they don't give back," then you should get checked. Besides being socially, spiritually, and morally the right thing to do, giving to charity is financially one of the smartest things to do so you could smack around the IRS a bit during tax time

I wish rich black folks would invest in local, state, and federal political campaigns as a block. So you have more say in how resources and business are allocated and conducted in the black community

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This dude is betting more than a yearly salary like its nothing :wow:

I get excited when I've saved up enough money to cop a new Canon Digital camera...

Floyd gets excited dropping 90k on a NFL game:dead:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
See what happens when you speak without facts?
I said they don't give back to the hood. Having charity events where you don't know if the money is going to the saves the whales shyt or to the basketball beyond borders foundation don't mean that shyt is ending up in the ghetto where nikkas kill over his shoes.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude needs to start doing something productive with that money

i know he's not that sharpest knife in the drawer but he could at least do something positive with all that gwap :manny:

Lemme guess...he should invest, right? :snoop:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Money May probably donated more money to the poor this month than Jigga has his whole career. Jay and Micheal Jordan are known for not giving shyt back to the hood.

LOL @ combating ignorance with ignorance. You don't know how much Jay-Z/Jordan donate just like homey you're responding to has no idea how much Money May donates... just like you and I don't have any idea how much these cats donate.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
media

u saved that pic to jerk off to u fukking nerd

:ufdup: