So Meek sent the shooters to OVO?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
its late and its Mediafakeout but what if???

Do street moves equal rap wins??

aa-png.png

Mediafakeout.com™ 2014

August 4, 2015: Mediafakeout.com just got EXCLUSIVE WORD that two PHILLY SHOOTERS started letting of SHOTS inside Drake's official OVO Fest Afterparty. It's too early to say WHO was the target of the shots . . . but we know that a LOT of people were injured. Police say that as of this morning ONE PERSON was killed, and three others were critically injured.

Police have one man in CUSTODY, but his accomplice - who THE STREETS SAY is from Philly, is still on the loose. We are NOT implying that Meek Mill had ANYTHING TO DO with this incident. But he has FANS . . . and they may do CRAZY THINGS.

It's time to END this BEEF SITUATION, before anyone else gets hurt. It was fun while it lasted . . . but things just got SERIOUS.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Drake Shooting, NOT Dead, Meek Mill Murder Scandal? 'Twitter To Trigger' Nightclub Violence

Reports confirm that two people were killed during an OVO Fest afterparty hosted by rapper Drake in Toronto on Tuesday evening (August 3). Three other individuals were injured during the deadly shooting. The Views From The 6 emcee remains unharmed, although rumors now suggest that hip-hop "frenemy" Meek Mill may have influenced such tragic violence.

Like Us on Facebook

UPDATE: Lil Wayne Supports Drake, Meek Mill 'Back To Back' Diss Sparks Deadly OVO Fest Shooting? WATCH

According to CBS News, law enforcement initially responded to a call about shots being fired at the Canada National Exhibition's popular Muzik nightclub. Details are still unclear, and it remains undetermined if Drizzy was even present during the actual shooting.

The unidentified victims were a man and a woman in their 20s-30s, said Supt. Frank Bergen. Police believe more incidents likely occurred at other locations during this time, and urge citizens to contact authorities with any more information. Although unconfirmed, the infamous gossip webloid Mediafakeout.com claims that a suspect is now in custody. But another alleged accomplice (originally from Philly, Mill's hometown) remains on the run.

Following such tragedy, Nicki Minaj's rumored boyfriend raised some eyebrows by sharing this rather cryptic tweet. The post was quickly deleted, but MTO managed to snag this scandelous screenshot:

@MeekMill: "Twitter fingers turn back into trigga fingas!"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You wouldn't believe how easy you can fake a tweet with your internet browser alone

MTO is always full of shyt
yea i never read them, someone posted a link on facebook about 5 mins ago... was the first time i saw meek name mentioned in it

my question really was a what if tho.... drake obviously been killing him with the music... say some dusty philly nikka claps drake or one of his crew.. or at least has them looking and running shook like gunit when game came up there..... does meek start winning back some points on some......... "you see he just a fake ass rapper and i really do this" type of tip??

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
.... and then back into twitter fingers , and if this is true no this doesnt equal a rap win. not even a street win

especially if you didnt even hit the person your beefin w. actually fake or not ,its another L for meek to be connected to a double homicide

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or at least has them looking and running shook like gunit when game came up there..... does meek start winning back some points on some......... "you see he just a fake ass rapper and i really do this" type of tip??

2 of Game's friends got shot that night, none of 50's friends got shot

:wow:, but okay, lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
2 of Game's friends got shot that night, none of 50's friends got shot

:wow:, but okay, lol
Let's not change history. They got shot by security

Meanwhile gunit was mid sentence of talking tough, heard the words "they shooting" and ran out of a secured building, many stories up, so fast they didn't have time to grab all their belongings

Now game outsells 50 and the gunit. But continue on