So my baby daddy just left my baby in the house by himself

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
I got off work like 40 minutes earlier than usual.I walk in the house and my baby sleep.I checked every room like three time because I couldn't believe it.his car on the front but I don't see him walking up or nothing.i didnt call him because i wanted to know how long he would be plus what ever time he been gone before i got there.I got in at 3:05.he walked in at 3:45.while I'm on the phone with my sis explaining the situation he walked in.

U know the first thing he said out his mouth was "he still sleep right"...:scust:
My baby is 1 yr he will be 2 in may.he like damn near every other baby takes cat naps.10,20 minutes sometimes. Is that really your excuse:hhh:

I ignored him tho..still talking about it with my sis then he say "u a fukking clown":why:

Im still ignoring him..he go in then come back out saying I'm not doing nothing constructive..bytch I just got off work.wat u doin so constructive that u leaving yo baby in the house by himself for almost an hour.ain't no telling how long u been gone before I got here.

I had to leave out the house because I'm so heated and what he's saying to me was gone make me lose it and shyt was gone escalate.

I'm so hurt right now because out of everybody I know I trusted him the most with our son.I thought i didnt have to worry about my baby well-being while I'm at work because he's with his dad.that's his child and he won't be mistreated,neglected, left alone..etc.

He didn't feel the need to explain where he was at or how long he been gone or wat was so important to leave our baby.he want to call me out my name and disrespect me like I'm the one in the wrong for being upset that my baby was left alone

Pray for me y'all.I'm not tryna go back to jail.he went to far when it comes to my baby but I'm tryna get it together because what I wanna do right now....