So my sony fans where the games...showed all multiplats

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Microsoft set it up where Sony didn't need to show shyt, they was just having fun out there with what they presented.

All on them Windows Slows :ufdup:

craigsagersuit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Sandalous
tumblr_mo7oueTnrR1qcn1p8o1_500.png

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, next generation cant survive another wave of generic future army shooters. people are tired of these type of games, we need some creativity.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

:dead:

is this dude really thinking PS4 fans are worried about getting GAMES? :pachaha:

this is the same argument you tried for the PS3 and our exclusives are leagues better than anything MS put out....just imagine what's about to happen on the PS4.

Sony makes Great games...that's the last thing to worry about friend. :youngsabo:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Let me see, it's probably easier than ever to port from one system to the other, hmmm I can make more $$$$ by releasing on both systems...hmmmm I don't think its that hard for a game studio to figure out.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
man, next generation cant survive another wave of generic future army shooters. people are tired of these type of games, we need some creativity.

This is why Sony is making it a lot easier for indie devs to release games on their platform, while MS is getting rid of their Indie support( no more XNA ...lol)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

:stopitslime: yea but u would much rather 100 rpgs or fighting games, nikkaz kill me wit that

games selling the most they every sold last gen, no games every sold like cod did last gen, shyt or even like halo did(outside of maybe mario and pokemon)

the industry will be ok, it will change when people decide to buy other type of games, until then they gon make what people want

yall need to understand that gaming is heading towards online and less offline, so unless these developer start to blend offline wit online like ubisoft, and bungie is doing they not going to sell, none of them offline games have replay value, which is a reason they dont sell as good

people want competition not some dumb ass ai, its just is what it is my nikka

i would much rather play a online game which im going to spend hours on hours play against different people, then a offline game im gon play for 7-10 hours and never play again, and dont even get me started on most rpg games, most them shyts are to long to be playing against ai, only game i fukked was mass effect(one of the greatest games ever)