So my sony fans where the games...showed all multiplats

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Sony showed strong exclusives for the ps3.

I think we could all agree that next the e3 It'll be 70% Ps4/30% Vita
And not 30% ps3 35% Vita and 35% ps4 in terms of content exclusives debut and showed.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

:no: shyt just out of hand brah, the mods are trash for real

like sony literally showed nothin that would make it better than the xbox outside of drm and not always online, but these sony fans running around all like :win:

they showed killzone which everybody said looked stupid, show a cgi infamous trailer and knack again

then they showed that one game where they was in horse and carrage

xbox showed

dead rising
forza
killer instinct
quantum break
ryse
titan fall

and a halo game to come next year

:no: shyt just disgust me

now its ok to pay for online, its nothin but 5 dollars a month, but just yesterday it was :sitdown: we never paying xbl

every one of sony stans
mr somebody
liquid
rekka

all was talkin bout how trash the conference was until the no dmr part, so no games + no dmr is a great conference to yall

:salute: see yall nikkaz in when i go cop my xbox one, ill cop a ps also but around launch

We have both Gt6 (which looks about as good as Forza) AND Drive club....
That Infamous trailer was IN GAME not CG...
TitanFall is a TIMED EXCLUSIVE...the dev has said that once the Xbox version is launched and stable that they will be porting to other platforms..
Killer instinct looks SHALLOW AS fukk...still fun nonetheless.
Ryse looks like a Quick TIme event Batman from rome :bryan:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
TitanFall is a TIMED EXCLUSIVE...the dev has said that once the Xbox version is launched and stable that they will be porting to other platforms..

:thumbsdown: gt6 is for ps3
and drive is trash compared to forza(plus the tech for is introducing)
give me a link to titanfall being timed, all i see is he made it official its a exlcusive
killer instinct look solid, i dont play fighters tho, shyts are trash, but to the people who like them they good
ryse look aight
and project spark which looked like lbp but next level cause its not just 2d gaming

now compared that to sony games showed
killzone look trash and crysis lite
infamous was cgi nikka, plus no time stamp on release
knack is knack, i dont know anybody who wants to play that

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's what I was thinking. GT6, a PS3 title looks as good as Forza for the XBone

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so lets talk about how xbox won there fanbase back over

they showed exclusives and showed good gameplay

they made they online system much better

they talked games games games, and they were better than anything sony showed, forza and titanfall smash all them games real talk

ps almost had me after the MS conference last month, but they conference was trash trash trash and now they making ps users pay for online play, we all know they service is lagging xbl by alot :upsetfavre: plus they games dont even have dedicated servers, plus they still dont have control of psn like, plus sony fans said they would never pay to play online

no dmr and not always online is a good points but thats the only points they made in the conference, but i dont play games offline, and i aint trippin on used games, i havent brought one in year

only exclusives they showed was the 3 they showed in feb and that other game that didnt look to good when they in that horse and carrage

killzone look trash :laff: even worst then it did before, and now its looks like crysis

and this is an unbasis opinion real talk, im probably gon hold off on gettin it also, plus they didnt announce a release date, so i can only assume it coming out the same day or after the xbox, now im on the fence about gettin it, they showed a bunch of games i dont care about(nerd shyt) and other multiplats, and destiny looked kinda wack on sidenote

no fanboy shyt im looking for real responses please
"The games" are years off. let's not act like Uncharted 2 and Last of Us caliber games come out in the first few years.

there's the ugly truth. Microsoft had a solid showing but they didn't show one single game that justified the purchase on an Xbox One especially in the face of it costing $100 more for inferior hardware that is very restrictive on what you can do with the games. there are no system sellers shown on either platform that's exclusive.

if you walk in a store with only $500 you're better off buying a PS4 and a game than buying an Xbox One alone.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
"The games" are years off. let's not act like Uncharted 2 and Last of Us caliber games come out in the first few years.

there's the ugly truth. Microsoft had a solid showing but they didn't show one single game that justified the purchase on an Xbox One especially in the face of it costing $100 more for inferior hardware that is very restrictive on what you can do with the games. there are no system sellers shown on either platform that's exclusive.

if you walk in a store with only $500 you're better off buying a PS4 and a game than buying an Xbox One alone.

umm gears didnt take long to come out, was just a year after, gears was the start of the gen for real for real

breh i dont play games offline no more, so last of us and uncharted wont get anyp play like that any unless they going the ubisoft route of blending online wit offline

if u serious about online microsoft need to be on main console imo, single player games are at a all time low in being played, people want real comp, why u think manly online games sell the most, im not looking to play some nerd ass game gor 100 hours against ai

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
both systems showed mostly multiplat games. difference is xbox aint going to hold us back this time around. it's easier to program for ps4 and it's the superior hardware. so if you want to use that argument, keep in mind the multiplat games are gonna be better for ps4.

:ohlawd: we got it!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

umm gears didnt take long to come out, was just a year after, gears was the start of the gen for real for real

breh i dont play games offline no more, so last of us and uncharted wont get anyp play like that any unless they going the ubisoft route of blending online wit offline

if u serious about online microsoft need to be on main console imo, single player games are at a all time low in being played, people want real comp, why u think manly online games sell the most, im not looking to play some nerd ass game gor 100 hours against ai

:what: What the hell are you yapping about??

Dudebro ass nikka.