So no thread about the coli favorite bi-racial being on I.G live coked up?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the thread about whether cocaine is over rated or not. Like two or three weeks ago I had a meet up with an old buddy who was in flight school with me. I ended up late cause of work. But when I showed. He told me to go somewhere where he wasn't. I ended up waiting 30 minutes then bounced. Then he called me frantically. The cab guy took the phone and I gave him directions. He was so out of his mind I had to pay the cab guy. We went to the original place where we were to meet. Turns out he had been there. We got some drinks. The barman came with our bill plus a prior bill he had suddenly disappeared on. He kept trying to pay through this mobile app we all have in my country called mpesa. He kept giving the barman the phone to put his password. It was all fukking confusing. I ended up paying.
We go to the next venue. Some other drunk alcoholic I know was there. He buys a bottle. Then starts napping five minutes later. Meanwhile coke boy starts sneezing then disappears to a dark corner in the club. I track him down and he comes out of nowhere. Both motherfukkers are now erratic. Coke boy ends up seeing something in the distance. Gets up to go see. Disappears for the rest of the night. Drunk alchy naps and I have to baby sit his ass to so nothing bad happens to him. He kept bothering other people when he woke up. Then when he finally wakes up for good he wants to continue drinking. I'm like bruh how are you getting home. If you take one more drink I swear..! He then does so. I'm like you know what. I'm out. fukk how you leave this place.

The next day the coke head refunded me money. Said I had come too late he was done by then. A week later the drunk called me. I was like oh you still alive :ehh:

That day prior my homie had offered me coke. I haven't tried it but once I saw how erratic bruh was.. All three of us together in that start was a disaster. It might have been nice for him but I felt like I was baby sitting
That sounds like crack, not coke...or something else. Either he got coke straight from Escobar's stash or every person i've ever seen in my life do coke has been snorting some bullsh't cah I've never seen anyone fucced up like that over coke lol...that's like a meth high

I've done come twice and never moved like anything close to that

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
That coke was fresh off the boat. Didn't even get stepped on once.
She might have stuck a knife right through the tape.
:ohlawd: