So nobody else got a problem with the punk ass jedi always jumping nxggas???

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There's hundreds of Jedi vs 2 Sith (unofficially probably 4-6 at a time) and you brought up 2 scenarios with a master being with his pupil which is normal. The Sith master was hiding in plain sight for decades, he would never be there to back up his student.

Daps
There's hundreds of Jedi vs 2 Sith (unofficially probably 4-6 at a time) and you brought up 2 scenarios with a master being with his pupil which is normal. The Sith master was hiding in plain sight for decades, he would never be there to back up his student.

You acting like the master gotta be there and that don't make sense. It makes more sense for the Jedi to run a fair one instead of tryna jump somebody :dahell:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You acting like the master gotta be there and that don't make sense. It makes more sense for the Jedi to run a fair one instead of tryna jump somebody :dahell:
Dispute what I said...

• Angry
Reactions: BBG

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Every time I see these nxggas fighting, they jumping somebody. They never throw hands with a nxgga one on one straight up. Is it in the Jedi handbook that "One must always find one's fellow Jedi and stomp out the adversary together"

:dahell: videos for emphasis.

These nxggas supposed to be the good guys while fighting dirty?

No wonder Anakin eventually saw the light and told "Old Ben" Kenobi that "from my vantage point it is the Jedi who are evil."

He was right. The Jedi were the true bad guys.

Discuss :dahell:

Anikin killed children

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Jedi were an extremist group just like the Sith were extremists. It’s why both sides failed. The true power is somewhere in the middle and that’s the mission Baylon Skoll and other “gray” force users were on. To prove that both sides were outdated and wrong.

dc754efb6e28ec76aedc86302f3076e92024faa7.gif

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I mean it's only two Sith at a time, and don't bring up all that new Disney bullshyt because it doesn't count. :mjlol:

I hate the Disney Star Wars movies, I like episodes 1-6 and Rogue One, that's it

edit - never checked who did Rogue One, but it was cool