So now that it's official the ps5 is the weaker system, will you tolerate a performance gap?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All I'm saying is Microsoft is certain they are clearly more capable in heads up competition (which I've been saying since day 1) they are certain their first party exclusives will shyt on Sonys but beyond that. The ps5 is shockingly weaker than the series X...

So are we gonna play dumb for another few weeks or are we making a plan b in case Courtdog was right :ohhh:

Too bad he was banned for simply telling the truth :wow:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I believe i read the gap between both system is even smaller than the one between the PS4/Xbox One.
So the difference between multi-platform games will be minimal.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Will you tolerate a AAA games gap?
The ps5 event came and went, you had nothing that makes me go "time to switch sides"
Spiderman was dlc they took from you to fake make a game. And you having a dark souls remake? Another ratchet n clank? Ok. You seriously think that can't be topped? Let's agree to disagree and prepare to switch sides this fall :handshake:
I believe i read the gap between both system is even smaller than the one between the PS4/Xbox One.
So the difference between multi-platform games will be minimal.
nikka, you read a fanboy comment and then tuned out of reality :facepalm: please provide a link from any reputable source or it didn't happen. Sony released the specs of games they showed off. Some of those same games will have higher specs and look significantly better than the ps5 version. Once you see that, this threads title becomes real for you. Here's how they achieved it...

PS5 vs Xbox Series X ‘Secret Sauce’ – SSD Speed And Velocity Architecture

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t think there will be much of a difference in the early years of next-gen but towards the end you’ll see more of a power discrepancy with multi-plats as devs learn the platforms and push them to their limits

I believe the XSX is gonna be the better all around machine but the PS5 is no slouch and they’ll have great games I’ll want to play so ultimately I’ll be getting both:yeshrug:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Wasn’t 360 significantly weaker and developers didn’t have a problem dropping multiplat on the same day
:jbhmm:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wasn’t 360 significantly weaker and developers didn’t have a problem dropping multiplat on the same day

PS3 was technically more powerful but harder to develop on if you weren’t familiar with it, which lead to Xbox versions of multi-plats typically being better simply because the devs are more comfortable with the architecture. Anyone who played skyrim on PS3 know exactly what I’m talking about :sadcam:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
PS3 was technically more powerful but harder to develop on if you weren’t familiar with it, which lead to Xbox versions of multi-plats typically being better simply because the devs are more comfortable with the architecture. Anyone who played skyrim on PS3 know exactly what I’m talking about :sadcam:

So wouldn’t developers continue to develop for a stable performance between platforms instead of peak performance on one?:jbhmm:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
That was a narrative created by Sony and kojima when he was describing metal gear solid 4. He claimed the ps3 was like going to a fine restaurant while 360 was like fast food. But instead of listening to bullshyt you could check the specs. 360 had a more powerful gpu so everything else about cell was smoke and mirrors. As for developers, madden was 30fps on ps3 for the first two years. Then hit 60fps in year 3. Sony famously boasted how Ghostbusters the video game would be better on ps3 and that the 360 was holding back the ps3 version :laff:
Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

(Ghostbusters is a Sony film) but the end result was the opposite

Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

Lying is mandatory bruh, I didn't make that up, they did...
Different context. PS3 was technically more powerful but harder to develop on if you weren’t familiar with it, which lead to Xbox versions of multi-plays typically being better. Anyone who played skyrim on PS3 know exactly what I’m talking about :sadcam:
Skyrim eh, what about Ghostbusters? How about madden? Red dead redemption wasn't even hd on the ps3. I could go on and on but you still talking like if it was developers fault that they can't get a WEAKER GPU TO OUTPERFORM A STRONGER ONE :dahell:

And now this upcoming gen you'll tell yourself a SDD will make a weaker gpu and cpu somehow comparable. All it takes is a few well placed lies and you'll run with that. I'm expecting OG xbox vs ps2 type of delta's and if that is true then it's a wrap already.
Grand opening....
So you're implying Sony will have more and better? Cuz we seen what they got for you, more of the same. Well we took the creator of God of wars combat system and brought him over to xbox, ditto with the top programmers over at naughty dog (they been working on halo) so if you like Sony you'll love what the competition has coming. I hope the ps5 is cool, I just know it's the weaker console and it's early lineup is uninspiring to most heterosexual men