So now we have "Trap Sushi"... it's fine by me but why do people lose their shyt when the diaspora comes together on commonality

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I was thinking are we sprinkling lemon pepper seasoning on King Crab and lamb chop sushi now?
:russ:
I’m actually disappointed.
:mjcry:

full

Cocaine, boats, and backgammon: The insane life of Rocky Aoki, Benihana’s founder​

The story behind the iconic teppanyaki restaurant, the bitter battle for its fortune, and Rocky Aoki, the adventure-seeking tyc00n who created it all.​

1862455295-rockyaoki-crop-e1525234971476.webp

Branson, Musk, Trump, Hefner. All playboy entrepreneurs with egos the size of Texas, an instinct to go big, and, of course, an obsession with cold, hard cash.

But make no mistake, these men are no trailblazers.

They merely borrowed from one of the original tyc00n bad boys; a man one part Chuck Norris legend, and two parts jheri curl. The creator of Benihana: Hiroaki “Rocky” Aoki.

Rocky’s iconic chain of theatrical, teppanyaki-style restaurants allowed him to live a lavish life of wild suits, adventure sports, cocaine — and lots of s-e-x.

It also launched a bitter legal battle against 6 of his 7 children, that left them without a dime from the Benihana fortune.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
They have this podcast advertisement in Atlanta for a pod called “Trap Anime”.

“We are three black guys discussing all things anime from a hip hop prospective. We discuss the coldest manga, the newest episodes, and have the hottest takes.”

Do what you do. Find your lane. Speak to your tribe. Just don’t put trap in front of it.
:mjlol:

Black Nerd Sushi would've been a more appropriate name

I mentioned the naming of subculture scenes previously, I think this name is done to distinguish themselves from "Blerds"

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They have this podcast advertisement in Atlanta for a pod called “Trap Anime”.

“We are three black guys discussing all things anime from a hip hop prospective. We discuss the coldest manga, the newest episodes, and have the hottest takes.”

Do what you do. Find your lane. Speak to your tribe. Just don’t put trap in front of it.
:mjlol:
I hate when I come across an anime analysis video on YouTube and a Black person feels the need to "Blacken it up" when they discuss it

"Sukuna got mad black airforce energy ya feel me?"

So cringe please stop:mjlol:
Straight c00ning in my eyes

You talking about anime stop trying to make it cool

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:manny:Better folks have a gathering of nerdom, over a bunch of smart phones, badly dressed jawns with horrible and stinky BBLs, and mean mugs.

I look at it as a step in the right direction of one day there will be an all black League of Legends team, and they are going to wreck the fukking building :wow:

Dudes coming out like the Fab 5 bumping this to the arena: