false outrage

Would listen to her over Kodak Black or Drill rap any day of the week FYI

also we should probably stop giving that grifter Tariq attention

Of course you will, lil faggit c00n

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
FBA's need to do a better job of protecting their culture. Half of the comments in here are defending the chick (probably cause she a cute Asian chick) something tells me if it was a White or Mexican dude claiming this non-sense the comments would be much more hostile.

Anyway participation does NOT equal contribution. The people who contribute to hip hop are people who either helped create it OR contributed important additions to the genre. Filipinos have done neither of this. Other then FBA's who are the creators of Hip Hop the ONLY other people who have contributed towards Hip Hop are other Blacks like Jamaicans.(DJ Kool Herc) Who extended not created breakbeats.
One of the most decorated and accomplished hip-hop producers of the last 25 years is Filipino :camby:. What is wrong with you (the real you, not this alt account)?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yezzur Qbert on that :mjpls:Though. Don't know if you were around when he got exposed.

Elaborate bruh :lupe:

tweeted some suspect shyt about George floyd, trump and BLM:

Exclusive Interview: DJ QBert Clears the Air After Controversial Tweets [VIDEO]

Legendary turntablist and scratchmaster DJ Q-Bert recently faced an intense online backlash for a series of Tweets which left many of his fans upset and/or disappointed, and others ready to cancel the two-time DMC World Champion. The offensive Tweets in question included a curt response to a suggestion that he support Black Lives Matter: “#allfukkinglivesmatterbytch!” ; a post suggesting George Floyd was a crisis actor, and another which appeared to praise Donald Trump’s acumen in debates -- which also criticized George Soros, Joe Biden and Barack Obama. In another post, he says the media made Trump “look like a racist.” In another Tweet, he appeared to blame the COVID-19 crisis on exposure to 5G radiation, while maintaining a conspiracy theory that “the evil agenda is world depopulation.”

MisanXthropic

Banned
Daps
One of the most decorated and accomplished hip-hop producers of the last 25 years is Filipino :camby:. What is wrong with you (the real you, not this alt account)?

Doesn't matter he's still only a participant.....a skilled participant yes but still a participant none the less. He's not a creator or contributor towards the music or the genre. .

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Elaborate bruh :lupe:

He went down the qanon rabbit hole, which given his interest in aliens and conspiracies kind of makes sense, though not an excuse. He's definitely an outlier of that community though.

This is the graf crew that raised me. Asians out here in the bay are built a little different lol. RIP Mike "Dream" Francisco

Last edited:

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
“contribute” doesn’t equate to “helped create”…many I knew were still heavily into breakdancing…her use of the word “contribute” just means they are an active part of it as well not that they started it or helped start it…that being said idk whose “fault” it is that they’re in the background but I have no problem with her speaking up about their participation in it

Yup, this thread is dumb clickbait nonsense.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Asians and Europeans ruined the Art of Berakin'..shyt looks like a gymnastics competition with less rhythm..fukk that.
Best ever hip hop djs were blacks,Puerto Ricans and whites!!!!

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter he's still only a participant.....a skilled participant yes but still a participant none the less. He's not a creator or contributor towards the music or the genre. .
Now you're asking me to parse the meaning of "contributor" :unimpressed:. You start going down that path and you're disqualifying a lot of important black artists as well. Fact remains Chad Hugo helped usher in a sound and pushed the genre forward. Happens to be Filipino. This Tariq shyt continues to be fugazi. I can't believe people actually take him seriously lmao.

MisanXthropic

Banned
Daps
Now you're asking me to parse the meaning of "contributor" :unimpressed:. You start going down that path and you're disqualifying a lot of important black artists as well. Fact remains Chad Hugo helped usher in a sound and pushed the genre forward. Happens to be Filipino. This Tariq shyt continues to be fugazi. I can't believe people actually take him seriously lmao.

Those particular blacks you're thinking of are also participants but such a thing wouldn't matter because black people (mainly FBA ) created Hip Hop music.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
She deleted her page after using the n word and getting called.out.

Last edited: