So Passport Hoes have been projecting on Passport Bros this whole time ?!??

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

OEnrKBpUqJxYa_7Lc5A4sIKkTfC3kjxyhgas3gducxHqhhR32qxfe_yF1gvb7AmHWhvhCNqPDtp2WKEHRxKRWy9OiHP4L95y6hTKXZTS8zT2ho7kxgGW4590ambWY6V5R7bwGAfN%3Ds0

this why I been tellin my peoples, keep them pregnant!

kermit.png

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Of course it is.

“We need you black men for an emergency break glass, as for when all of our options and hoeing runs out”

“Black men you’re suppose to stay put until we’re done hoeing”

“If you go overseas, who am I suppose to settle for?”

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If anyone been to the Jamaica on a resort and tight with the resort folks know it be single women on the resort fukking the male help...:mjlol:.Just wait until after 11 pm and everything pops off on the resort. The workers just smart enough to keep it on the low...:lolbron:

One of the Jamaican dudes at the resort I was at one year with my wife told me he makes a ton of money slanging pipe and weed to them single heffas (no matter the race) that visit the resort on vacation.

Jamaican brotha said one fat american broad was sending him money every month and allowed him to upgrade and get a better apartment...:mjlol:.

Like I told slow fools on here everyone knows there is sex tourism at these developing countries no one cares they just don't want the shyt put on front street.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone been to the Jamaica on a resort and tight with the resort folks know it be single women on the resort fukking the male help...:mjlol:.Just wait until after 11 pm and everything pops off on the resort. The workers just smart enough to keep it on the low...:lolbron:

One of the Jamaican dudes at the resort I was at one year with my wife told me he makes a ton of money slanging pipe and weed to them single heffas (no matter the race) that visit the resort on vacation.

Jamaican brotha said one fat american broad was sending him money every month and allowed him to upgrade and get a better apartment...:mjlol:.

Like I told slow fools on here everyone knows there is sex tourism at these developing countries no one cares they just don't want the shyt put on front street.

Yeah, but it's not all good. I read some stories from some of thsoe beach kids and alot of them say, they really dont want to do it and alot of times they dont like the smell. Some of them quit. I felt bad for them in a way. U know alot of those tourists look horrid.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This nikka always on the front page defending women . I’m starting to question if this is even a man :mjlol: :dead:

Ask your black women what they doing in Italy and Barcelona cause you have a lot to say about brehs :sas2:

I don’t see the problem with grown adults flying anywhere and having consentioual relationships with other adults. Just don’t shyt on your own people.

You on the otherhand got a stick lodged in your bussy for what another breh doing with his dikk. You sounded a little defensive breh. Lemme find out you wanna passport bro all for yourself

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I don’t see the problem with grown adults flying anywhere and having consentioual relationships with other adults. Just don’t shyt on your own people.

You on the otherhand got a stick lodged in your bussy for what another breh doing with his dikk. You sounded a little defensive breh. Lemme find out you wanna passport bro all for yourself
You even argue like a hoe :dead:

You disagree with me so you must be gay :mjlol: