So Peabo Brysons "Feel The Fire" inspired famous Friday line?

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
All cast members mentioned New Line Cinema told cube let them pitch the movie ( finance) and he agreed which made the movie 30mil? Nobody got paid really until the sequels

Second, everyone got some shine after the movie

Bearnie Mac- Players Club, BAPS. Moesha, How to Be a Player, Original Kings of Comedy, Beanrie Mac Show....
AJ Johnson- Players Club, I Got The Hookup, Hotz Boyz, O, How to Be a Player
Puala Jai Parker- Tales From the Hood, Sprung, Don't Be A Menace, Trudy from Proud Family, Hustle and Flow....
Faizon Love- Tha Parent Hood tv show, BAPS, Players Club, Torque, Idlewild, Black-ish

John Witherspoon said out of all the actors he and Ann made the most because they where acting for a minute and known but the sequel upped their pay Cube and Pooh wrote the movie so they had a lot more

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
All cast members mentioned New Line Cinema told cube let them pitch the movie ( finance) and he agreed which made the movie 30mil? Nobody got paid really until the sequels

Second, everyone got some shine after the movie

Bearnie Mac- Players Club, BAPS. Moesha, How to Be a Player, Original Kings of Comedy, Beanrie Mac Show....
AJ Johnson- Players Club, I Got The Hookup, Hotz Boyz, O, How to Be a Player
Puala Jai Parker- Tales From the Hood, Sprung, Don't Be A Menace, Trudy from Proud Family, Hustle and Flow....
Faizon Love- Tha Parent Hood tv show, BAPS, Players Club, Torque, Idlewild, Black-ish
Yeah I wish ppl would stop running with this notion that “they didn’t paid”. That shyt straight up established plenty of careers

And for the sequel Pops got $400k. Chris Tucker spun the notoriety he gained from the film into getting $20 million per film for Rush Hour and he never had to work again in his life.

And what exactly do ppl expect the cast on a $3 million budget movie in the 90’s to make?

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Yeah I wish ppl would stop running with this notion that “they didn’t paid”. That shyt straight up established plenty of careers

And for the sequel Pops got $400k. Chris Tucker spun the notoriety he gained from the film into getting $20 million per film for Rush Hour and he never had to work again in his life.

And what exactly do ppl expect the cast on a $3 million budget movie in the 90’s to make?

They’re thinking from a Millennial stand point.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They’re thinking from a Millennial stand point.
Right the real headline about the Friday series is has their ever been any movie series that’s put on so many actors who’ve gone on to have amazingly fruitful careers?
Along with the names you listed: Mike Epps, Katt Williams, Terry Crews, Michael Blackson

Regina King and Clifton Powell already had decent careers prior but being in the Friday series definitely ain’t hurt them.

If I had a time machine I’d go back in time and ask them if I could be in the movie for free. shyt made slot of people eventual millionaires.

Last edited: