So POF took away da"intimate encounter" search option, how u n!ggas eating?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Not that it should matter because its alot fo freaks on POF plus a huge percentage of them chics profiles are bullshyt talmbout they "Not seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment" but in the same profile saying they want something "serious"
ufWFFti.png
but will still let nikkas fukk. The removal of that option only means you need put in a ittle bit more work... that "intimate encounter" option helped weed out the fake bytches and expose the chics thats bout it. Its alot of freaks on there, I see 3 chics I used to fukk on there activing seeking simps asking for the first date to be "Dinner" and to be "winded and dined"..fukk outta here yo:dahell:. One of them got a cum/fetish and bac in da day didn't know who got her pregnant and was asking me about which dates(days of month) we fukked trying to find the daddy. I ran thru NJ something aweful :ufdup: if all been fukking or fukked the same bytches off there @Brandon M. @Willstyles @StackBundles @Gunshi @Doc Holiday #hardonhoes. Im out the game but was just curious how you nikkas eating.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
If you can get p*ssy from more than one avenue whats the problem :blessed:

When you stop relying on online, you will see how much your game improves.

I can go up to any chick now and can start a conversation about anything, in any situation and come out of it like :myman:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Most girls with the intimate encounter option were fakes or trolls anyway
the fakes were at times prostitues. I met a few who weren't working women but just plain freaks who wasn't bout the bullshyt....usually married women or women with boyfriends

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
When you stop relying on online, you will see how much your game improves.

I can go up to any chick now and can start a conversation about anything, in any situation and come out of it like :myman:
So can I but if I get girls during class, at work, while I'm shopping, or online it makes no difference to me.

But I'm a 4/10 doe so I take what I can get :lallana:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Hit up regular bytches you should know if they're DTF after the first text convo

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
So can I but if I get girls during class, at work, while I'm shopping, or online it makes no difference to me.

But I'm a 4/10 doe so I take what I can get :lallana:
Either way..its still a good idea that they removed that option. maybe nikkas wont be simping these basic bytches as much

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Not that it should matter because its alot fo freaks on POF plus a huge percentage of them chics profiles are bullshyt talmbout they "Not seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment" but in the same profile saying they want something "serious"
ufWFFti.png
but will still let nikkas fukk. The removal of that option only means you need put in a ittle bit more work... that "intimate encounter" option helped weed out the fake bytches and expose the chics thats bout it. Its alot of freaks on there, I see 3 chics I used to fukk on there activing seeking simps asking for the first date to be "Dinner" and to be "winded and dined"..fukk outta here yo:dahell:. One of them got a cum/fetish and bac in da day didn't know who got her pregnant and was asking me about which dates(days of month) we fukked trying to find the daddy. I ran thru NJ something aweful :ufdup: if all been fukking or fukked the same bytches off there @Brandon M. @Willstyles @StackBundles @Gunshi @Doc Holiday #hardonhoes. Im out the game but was just curious how you nikkas eating.

Im eating good breh. It would be nicer to have more local chicks though. Seems all the prime meat is in NY. Kicking it with this natural hair law student, she is the truth breh. She don't want a relationship due to work and school. She just want someone to kick it with and fukk every now then. Another chick is a teacher with hella bread but she dont never go out, just netflix and cooks at home. Lives in summit. Ol girl in NY is a nurse and is driving to orange to visit me since i caught the train to go with to a baby shower. Just got them nudes :banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im eating good breh. It would be nicer to have more local chicks though. Seems all the prime meat is in NY. Kicking it with this natural hair law student, she is the truth breh. She don't want a relationship due to work and school. She just want someone to kick it with and fukk every now then. Another chick is a teacher with hella bread but she dont never go out, just netflix and cooks at home. Lives in summit. Ol girl in NY is a nurse and is driving to orange to visit me since i caught the train to go with to a baby shower. Just got them nudes :banderas:

thats my @Willstyles :to:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
ufWFFti.png
I been out the game. Last time I fukked one of them goes was when I asked u or willstyles if u knew that bytch. I'm Trynaa be a family man with my 6 month old daughter and girl. Plus I got caught :damn: but that bytch I sent u a profile of was bad :wow: