So Rae Carruth will be a free man in 2018..

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
this nikka is DELUSIONAL. of course people hate you, you had your baby mama killed and left your own son with a severe mental disability!!! what the fukk??? he's evil, acting like he didn't do anything.

someone needs to kill this nikka oh my lord.
:guccihubie:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
If my memory is right...didn't he try to pay the chick to have an abortion and she refused? Man, there was so many ways to deal with this besides murder. Who knows if she would had put Carruth on child support...that dumb nikka over reacted and made a dumb ass choice.

It's crazy to see him get out though...I feel old

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Any sightings of this low life since he been out?

a Reporter from the Charlotte Observer chased him down to PA and interviewed him.

Exclusive: I rang Rae Carruth’s doorbell in Pennsylvania. Here’s what happened next.

"He said he hasn’t been recognized much in Pennsylvania, where he lives with a friend, but that is partly because he doesn’t get out of the house a lot. He has a job, but he is employed by family, he said, and can work from home on his laptop.

Carruth didn’t have a driver’s license when I visited. His original one had long since expired, and so he was having to start over and was studying for his learner’s permit.

A few days later, he texted me a photo of himself standing outside in a driving Pennsylvania snow. He was grinning broadly, wearing a heavy coat and pointing to the learner’s permit he had just earned."

Last edited: