So right now half the Bishes on social media are in love with this inmate

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
124925_800x450.jpg

STOCKTON, CA (KTRK) --
A convicted felon's mugshot is drawing the attention of a lot of ladies on Facebook.

Police in Stockton, California posted this mugshot of Jeremy Meeks, 30, on their official Facebook page. Meeks was one of four men arrested this week on felony weapon charges during a gang violence and robbery crackdown.

Since his mugshot was posted on Facebook, its generated nearly 23,000 likes and 6,000 comments. The majority of the comments have been from women who say Meeks is extremely attractive.

"Its against the law to look this fine," posted Machado Trevio.

"We should start a petition. Free Jeremy Meeks, he is too attractive to be behind bars," posted Samantha-Jane Steel.

"Can we get a full body shot," Tamara Ellis asked.

"He needs to join a modeling agency when he gets out," Crystalin Veronica posted.

"Oh my goodness. He's more attractive than half of the Calvin Klein models I've seen," said Mechelle MaryMarie.

Meeks is no stranger to the law, and he's now being held on a $900,000 bond.

"He may be a tad bit cute but with 6 felonies he ain't that cute," Marissa Lewis said.
http://abc13.com/news/too-sexy-for-jail/124934/

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Thirsty ass bishes. I've seen some of the baddest bytches in America lusting after a nikka with 6 felonies. If you ain't seen that nikka on your timeline you will soon if you're friends with a lot of Black bishes.
Oh so white women don't become groupies for serial killers? :lupe: Stop generalizing black people breh. You sound like a fukking cac

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Oh so white women don't become groupies for serial killers? :lupe: Stop generalizing black people breh. You sound like a fukking cac
I don't fukk with White bytches so I have no idea what they do.

you're right tho. But since I don't fukk with Cac chics I wouldn't know what they do. I just see bishes on my timeline saying he could get their p*ssy no questions asked.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't fukk with White bytches so I have no idea what they do. Looking at the Facebook comments https://www.facebook.com/stocktonpo...4.1073742424.205951982834067/626455670783694/

you're right tho. But since I don't fukk with Cac chics I wouldn't know what they do. I just see bishes on my timeline saying he could get their p*ssy no questions asked.
Breh you must be nieve as fukk or a fukking nerd if you don't know that nikkas who are seen as being very attractive can get p*ssy. You a man right? If you see a bad bytch, you gonna say the same shyt. "Yeah I'd fukk the shyt out that broad" Stop being a weird internet nikka and tune into reality. Attractive people get fukked. You gotta be ugly, swagless or lame to make this thread.