So Roger Goodell's house is being watched by police after Brady ruling

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
:mjlol: Dude is shook :lupe:
Roger Goodell's House Watched by Police Following Tom Brady Suspension Ruling
bleacherreport.com/articles/2534314-roger-goodells-house-watched-by-police-following-tom-brady-suspension-ruling/
By Matt Fitzgerald, Featured Columnist Jul 29, 2015

Police in Scarborough, Maine, were requested to monitor the house of NFL commissioner Roger Goodell after the league's decision to uphold New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's suspension on Wednesday.

Scarborough Police Chief Robbie Moulton described the situation, referencing previous events after some of Goodell's other polarizing decisions, per the Portland Press Herald's David Hench (h/t Fox Sports):

They did reach out and let us know about the decision and that it might not be popular. We're aware of the situation and will be patrolling the area certainly.

In the past, when there have been unpopular decisions, there have been emails and things. I wouldn't say it rose to the level of threats, but certainly expressing unhappiness.

Goodell has already taken plenty of heat from Patriots owner Robert Kraft for upholding Brady's ban on Tuesday. Kraft ardently defended Brady and believed the legendary signal-caller was being truthful.

"I truly believe what I did in May, given the actual evidence of this situation and the league's history on discipline matters, would make it much easier for the league to exonerate Tom Brady. Unfortunately, I was wrong," said Kraft on Wednesday, per NFL.com's Kevin Patra. "I was wrong to put my faith in the league."

Brady took to Facebook to explain his side of the story. Controversy has swirled about the cellphone Brady disposed of, which was thought to have impeded the Deflategate investigation and the collection of evidence therein.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
tom make a stop a at a certain place close to gillette stadium?

:merchant:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Don't fukk with us. We had a Tight End with two Bodies on his resume play a whole season. We got more goons.
robert-kraft-roc-nation-06182013.jpg

Godfather Status
0803belichickkiss275.jpg