So Royce da 5'9" pretty much admitted he lurks the coli on this song

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
I bet The Breakfast Club has someone on here all hours of the day. I bet Charlemagne read every page of that 15+ page thread on his skin too. They seem like the type that would.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The Tracy McGrady suit was a big ass stickied thread here and the MJ dressing like shyt and Steve Francis pics have been long running staples here. Plus this is kinda like a you know, a hip-hop website and Royce is like a rapper. It's more probable than not the coli influenced those rhymes.

To be fair its been widely known that MJ dresses like a person who lost 180lbs and never got new clothes, but hopefully he does lurk here, I wish he mentioned my name in the photoshops... :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
it's called real life, Jordan has been known to wear shytty clothes forever how you gonna get paid $40 mil a year and dress like this :mjlol:
michael-jordan-yvette-prieto.jpg

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
While plenty of rappers have been through here and :hamster: Jordan dressing like shyt isn't something that first started here. That's been an ongoing joke for basketball heads forever now.

I wouldn't put it past Royce. Its 2015. He has the internet. He could have came here. Not sure why people still assume rappers don't fukk around and look up the same shyt we do online.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll realize these internet memes usually originate at other spots before they hit the coli, right? Reddit, IG, twitter, boxden, these running jokes are all over the place. I love the coli but some of you nikkas post like ya'll log on here and then don't move around to anywhere else.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Ya'll realize these internet memes usually originate at other spots before they hit the coli, right? Reddit, IG, twitter, boxden, these running jokes are all over the place. I love the coli but some of you nikkas post like ya'll log on here and then don't move around to anywhere else.
....you go on other sites? :pacspit: