So Rusev lost tonight...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
via DQ. But if I recall, that's his 1st time being DQ'd, thus his 1st loss.

None of the announcers mentioned it though. :manny:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
He lost to Reigns via DQ on account of Orton interference

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
really? Guess I forgot about this. :manny:
Just what they wanted. You'll forget about this too.
1vL4mZl.png

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I hate undefeated streaks. The longer you stretch them and put focus on them, the harder is for the wrestler to bounce back after he loses. And it seems people tend to be completely lost on how to book undefeated guys after they lose.
You ain't lying. Skip agrees:

tumblr_mcmw3jXNnQ1ra6mo9o1_400.gif

All downhill from there :wow:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Did wrestling always focus on undefeated streaks for getting new guys over? It's like they give one to every debut guy they hype up

Brodus Clay
Ryback
The Shield
Rusev
Adam Rose

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
The salt in the wound after having already turned the knife following 2:17.... :wowwow:

Damn shame what happened to Skip's push... :cenasabo::cmmad:

Can't lie I actually did want to see Skip win at HIAC (before he started injuring people :heh:)

Would have been one of the GOAT swerves. That match was the epitome of being pigeon holed. :dead:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Can't lie I actually did want to see Skip win at HIAC (before he started injuring people :heh:)

Would have been one of the GOAT swerves. That match was the epitome of being pigeon holed. :dead:

Breh, I did too...just to shake shyt up, but DAMN at this guy's bad luck.

If dude ever gets the 'deavors, I'd love to hear what he says about Rock/Cena and how it all went down.

Think about this: dude got RED-HOT at a time where Cena was injured. The spot was his for the taking, but he obviously got fukked out of a title run because The Rock was coming back to take the belt. Think about how crazy his pop was when he came out for the Punk/McMahon match...

Because of Rock/Cena, Punk drops the belt at the Rumble AND Ryback gets thrown out by Cena. Dude goes to Wrestlemania while feuding with Mark Henry....

...and jobs. :bryan:

Rematch on Raw? He loses by count-out on some cowardly shyt. Christ... :deadrose:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Breh, I did too...just to shake shyt up, but DAMN at this guy's bad luck.

If dude ever gets the 'deavors, I'd love to hear what he says about Rock/Cena and how it all went down.

Think about this: dude got RED-HOT at a time where Cena was injured. The spot was his for the taking, but he obviously got fukked out of a title run because The Rock was coming back to take the belt. Think about how crazy his pop was when he came out for the Punk/McMahon match...

Because of Rock/Cena, Punk drops the belt at the Rumble AND Ryback gets thrown out by Cena. Dude goes to Wrestlemania while feuding with Mark Henry....

...and jobs. :bryan:

Rematch on Raw? He loses by count-out on some cowardly shyt. Christ... :deadrose:

Co-sign, that's why I wanted him to win. Despite being green, limited arsenal (at the time), somewhat careless with fellow superstars, I thought this was a great time for a shake up/something fresh and unexpected. If that Rock match wasn't pre-announced the July prior, I think a 3-month run would have done some nice numbers (merch wise with the kids especially.) They could have still kept Punk into the fold via a Triple Threat or something come RR time.

I remember that pop during Punk/McMahon, camera was shaking after that meathook. :ohlawd:

That RR elimination by Cena was the icing and the J.O.B. to Mizzark was the cherry. Having him hit the Shell Shock afterwards was :mindblown: - still never understood that :dead:

Ah Skip, what could have been...