So RZA & Tekitha had a kid together?

Daps
Wow, I never knew this. Pretty dope.

Used to be have a lil crush on Tekitha back in the day. Looks like he chose wisely on her to birth his seed.

It's a zillion Wu family connections out there.

9th Prince from Killarmy and Rza are brothers.

Popa Wu is Shacronz and Free Murda's father.

He's also related to 12 o'clock and I believe cousins with Rza, Gza, and 60 Second Assassin from Sunz of Man. They're also related to Flava Flav through the Cuffie family.

Killa Sin from Killarmy and Power are brothers. It's probably a ton more i'm missing through the affiliates.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
From this interview. she's definitely RZA daughter.

And Shaquan, Intell, Justice & Ghost's other other son are all working together on music. I think Intell is technically nicer than Sun God, but Sun God has the "It" factor

Sun God is nicer than all them dudes.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Wow, I never knew this. Pretty dope.

Used to be have a lil crush on Tekitha back in the day. Looks like he chose wisely on her to birth his seed.

It's a zillion Wu family connections out there.

9th Prince from Killarmy and Rza are brothers.

Popa Wu is Shacronz and Free Murda's father.

He's also related to 12 o'clock and I believe cousins with Rza, Gza, and 60 Second Assassin from Sunz of Man. They're also related to Flava Flav through the Cuffie family.

Killa Sin from Killarmy and Power are brothers. It's probably a ton more i'm missing through the affiliates.

Must be the only reason that horrible niqqa Free Murda was all over RZA tracks for a minute :francis: