So Serato now has stems

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Granted this technology has been around for a minute (virtual dj/algoriddim,etc) , Serato currently has the biggest user base.

Unfortunately this could also be the start of an even worse period of music with off key wtf remixes,/mashups.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Koala sampler got it too. Its cool
I forgot about Koala

If used in the right way during the mix could lead to alot of creative shyt .. but I have a feeling you're gonna start hearing alot of out of key mixes real soon

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

for anyone sleeping on this get a trial run with the software and give it a shot. Serato studio gives free trial. you can use it to try and separate some of the stems on samples you've dreamed of. it doesn't work all the time and I found that sometimes it's better to do turn off all audio sync and separate the stems without the audio being in sync to your project bpm. the algorithm works more accurately.

you can use seratos studio to get separate tracks then import them into your usual work space. they have a small additional file to the software that makes serato studio show up as a virtual channel in your other daw like ableton. so you can listen in and sample the separate audio tracks that way.

i'm just giving the software a trial run and getting clean vocals and other stuff off it. anyone with some ideas holla. give me a song you want me to try for you

Last edited:

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
Been messing with Serato stems and it's not working that good for a track I'm working on. I'm trying to just leave the melody with no avail. Taking out the drums it's working though, that's pretty good. Has anyone tried iZotope RX 8?? Or is that program best for just isolating the drums?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
shyt brazy....they gave me three months for free

can use my mpc to trigger the samples in serato?

edit: nah not feeling this....audio is trash

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks