So she mad cuz... he took a picture of her booty... and she starts spazzing...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The creeps are the women. :yeshrug:

You should see some of the shyt they wear in the gym. It's laughable. Let a man walk in with skin tight shyt on and he's a creep too. Like, get the fukk out of here with all that shyt. You're in public, quit being a distraction and just work out. Again, this goes for men AND women. But we know who be the main violators with this shyt.

If this is how you REALLY feel why dont you freely take pics of women while your out. Im sure you see beautiful women all the time. If this is perfectly normal why are men ashamed to do it? And dont say because of women. As a man you inherently know its creepy to do this ,which is why they sneak. Not sure why yall are defending this,you know its a violation. Taking a pic of a stranger doing anything is creepy. The law spys and takes videos of us through laptops,phones,drones,lightpost etc. So saying "its not illegal" doesnt make anybody less perverted. The European just happens to be more perverted and not respectful of peoples privacy

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I remember lurking the illcommunity and they had a stickied thread called “creepset”Them muthafukkas was postin pics/vids of women at church and other random places.

:scust::picard::camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is how you REALLY feel why dont you freely take pics of women while your out. Im sure you see beautiful women all the time. If this is perfectly normal why are men ashamed to do it? And dont say because of women. As a man you inherently know its creepy to do this ,which is why they sneak. Not sure why yall are defending this,you know its a violation. Taking a pic of a stranger doing anything is creepy. The law spys and takes videos of us through laptops,phones,drones,lightpost etc. So saying "its not illegal" doesnt make anybody less perverted. The European just happens to be more perverted and not respectful of peoples privacy

Yes, that is what I really think. I don't do it because I'm not even on instagram, I don't follow or fawn over women I haven't fukked. Why? Because I've got multiple women ready and willing to be fukked by me. Literally, in different cities. The only naked women in my phone are accessible and shyt that was personally sent to me.

Not everyone on this forum is a fukking loser. Not everyone on this forum is hurting for some fukking p*ssy.

But it's funny whenever people like you, that lack any semblance of critical thought, attempt to lash out in what you believe to be personal circumstances.

You're had by your opinions driven by primitive emotions. I don't feel shyt, I know shyt and there is shyt I've thought about. You're showing your p*ssy asking how the fukk I feel about something. Cookie bagging mother fukker.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, that is what I really think. I don't do it because I'm not even on instagram, I don't follow or fawn over women I haven't fukked. Why? Because I've got multiple women ready and willing to be fukked by me. Literally, in different cities. The only naked women in my phone are accessible and shyt that was personally sent to me.

Not everyone on this forum is a fukking loser. Not everyone on this forum is hurting for some fukking p*ssy.

But it's funny whenever people like you, that lack any semblance of critical thought, attempt to lash out in what you believe to be personal circumstances.

You're had by your opinions driven by primitive emotions. I don't feel shyt, I know shyt and there is shyt I've thought about. You're showing your p*ssy asking how the fukk I feel about something. Cookie bagging mother fukker.

Where did I lash out exactly?

Somebody is definitely showing their p*ssy and that they are driven by their emotions,and it ain't me:mjlol:

I asked a simple question of why you don't do it since you are defending it. And basically you said because its what losers would do.
Well winners don't defend what losers do, unless they were once losers who thought like the loser they are defending.
Glad your "winning" now allegedly. But based on this feisty/fiery response,along with the Kevin Samuels avi I didn't notice before.
It's obvious we are dealing with a lame,who no matter what he feels he is now,is still a lame at heart and easily triggered.

Now message to the youth,this poster is about to go on ignore based on his feminine energy,not because he's a lame. No need to dialogue with men who hold this type of energy. It can only lead to a few places,jail,a morgue or absolutely nowhere.