So Spike Lee made a movie about a sex strike without addressing rape and sexual violence

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Folks just being ignorant and not giving the film a chance though.....

You just missing the main point though....

:skip:
Which is... :jbhmm:
The women go on a sex strike to stop violent men from practicing violence. And no one considered the possibility of the same men turning the violence onto the women? So these men have no problem killing people, but rape is just taking it too far? No one even considered or thought of it? :martin: Ok.

ETA: I understand its a satirical comedy but Spike Lee couldn't even give a decent answer to why it was omitted from the film.

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
i dont even be commenting in here but women are now fighting FOR more rape to be put in films? :mjlol::camby:

and if he did include it some women would have a problem with that :russ::martin:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
i dont even be commenting in here but women are now fighting FOR more rape to be put in films? :mjlol::camby:

and if he did include it some women would have a problem with that :russ::martin:
tyTc1Nl.jpg

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Which is... :jbhmm:
The women go on a sex strike to stop violent men from practicing violence. And no one considered the possibility of the same men turning the violence onto the women? So these men have no problem killing people, but rape is just taking it too far? No one even considered or thought of it? :martin: Ok.

ETA: I understand its a satirical comedy but Spike Lee couldn't even give a decent answer to why it was omitted from the film.
Rape in comedy takes the comedy part out of it fully.