So Talib Kweli Claimed Him and Kendrick Ghostwrote For Drake For His Take Care Album Sessions?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
How is it pronounced?

more like this but not quite

the female on this is more accurate

Howtopronounce

the letter E is where he prounounces it like a swahili letter A which is wrong

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can see a label guy saying they love Talib’s raps but not when they’re delivered by Talib. :scust:

Especially back when Drake was still doing his fake Phonte.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
more like this but not quite

the female on this is more accurate

Howtopronounce

the letter E is where he prounounces it like a swahili letter A which is wrong
If you Google truth in Swahili
The result turns to Google translate instantly and it’s pronunciation is better than both sites. Thanks tho breh

Braman

Superstar
Daps

How the hell did this get overlooked

With that Yacthy reference dropping this tweet makes a lot more sense. He’s telling us Drake’s process. That ngga solicits other rappers to submit songs and they send them shyts in

kurt-angle.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nobody wants talib kweli to write their songs

Giving that ‘we done with the 90s’ energy hence why nobody takes you little nggas serious.

Drake fans like this are such a cancer to hip hop bc yall are such popularity dikkriders but completely dismissive of what got him here. The audacity to dismiss Talib Kweli when Take Care was only a few years removed from Drake having a far less heralded rapper write for him, Nickelus F

Drake has rebranded himself so much that yall may not even know who that is and would give him that same white boy enegy ‘ lol Drake wouldn’t need that loser’. Culture vultures

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Giving that ‘we done with the 90s’ energy hence why nobody takes you little nggas serious.

Drake fans like this are such a cancer to hip hop bc yall are such popularity dikkriders but completely dismissive of what got him here. The audacity to dismiss Talib Kweli when Take Care was only a few years removed from Drake having a far less heralded rapper write for him, Nickelus F

Drake has rebranded himself so much that yall may not even know who that is and would give him that same white boy enegy ‘ lol Drake wouldn’t need that loser’. Culture vultures

And Aubrey was rappin like Phonte Budden back in the day and was on tracks wit Slum Vill, Little Brother and Elzhi. That right in Talib lane I'm not sayin I all the way believe him cause he be on some bull sometimes and exaggerates but not farfetched

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OVO I know yall reading this thread. Respond to the allegations. Hurry up and say this is an old tweet where Talib Kweli was hacked and its not true.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
That’s why I’ve never been able to fukk with Drake or his music. None of his shyt feels authentic to me and feels like it should’ve been said by someone else (aka whoever is writing his songs.) Having a ghostwriter is like having a stunt double in acting...if you do it in Hip Hop, thats what you are, an actor.

It seems like the majority on here like Drake and that’s cool though.

Last edited: