So Tariq the scammer really out here owing almost 200k in back taxes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:ld:

I see what you're saying, you have to make enough bread to be able to owe that much. What it tells me is that if his business(s) are corporations, he's making enough to be taxed and he pays himself dividends. With corporations, you can get out of paying federal taxes if you keep all the money allocated for that corporation (IE: in the corporation's bank account) and don't pay yourself with the profits. OR if your expenses exceed your profits.

If he has an LLC, then after he reports all his expenses and profits, he still has to pay taxes on the profits that the LLC had for the year on his personal statement.

:hubie:

Either way, if companies like Amazon can finesse their way out of paying federal taxes, I think Tariq could use the same loopholes for his businesses, but it's all in how he set them up and how he allocates the money he gets from them back into the business.

That's the problem, when people say Tariq's a hustler they are correct. Again dude doesn't act like white people or even c00ns are out to get him. He buys shyt for the low sells the shyt, and crowdfunds the rest. The problem is he didn't make an LLC or nothing, If he did that he wouldn't have been exposed like this. His tax problems probably stems from not paying taxes on the donations, because if we're really being honest other than the Hidden Colors series nothing Tariq did makes that much money.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tariq stans gleeful about a black woman getting fired from her job. How shocking.

Exactly, If she was stupid enough to post the nikkas full SSN she needs to hold this L but I'm not celebrating a Black person losing a job. You could say that she disagreed with Tariq, but you really can't call her a c00n. c00ns that Tariq has criticized most of them are still eating.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How stupid could she be using her real name doing that shyt smh :mjlol:

I don't understand none of these nikkas, They talk all day about how pervasive racism/white supremacy is yet they move like it ain't. Shorty knows how Tariq moves, even if you didn't get fired you would be put on blast and roasted for weeks. DC is a huge market for Tariq If Tariq shytted on you on the tube maybe some crazed stan might get at you.

How hard would've it had been to make a twitter and DM this shyt to other people who don't have jobs they could lose and have them tweet it out?

Again egos, the problem is she wanted to be the one saying I took him out. She wanted the clout of being a Giant killer.

To any ADOS people or any anti Tariq folks you could find evidence of dude snitching on some people and he wouldn't lose total support overnight. Look at Tommy Tariq and a lot of other nikkas went at dude hardbody dude ain't what he once was but he ain't outta here either.

If people fukk with you they generally fukk with you.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
:francis: I guess we know where that 120k went

:francis: Ya still think this conference is happening right?

giphy.gif

Is that Ben Simmons?