So Thanos' snap. Will it affect Marvel's TV shows?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
From what I thought I understood, a lot of the Netflix shows are in the "past"

Like, still happening around Civil War or Spiderman homecoming. Like time isn't moving forward like that and some of the same shyt is just happening at the same short time frame

So I expect DDS3 to do it if any other show since all shows are done until after A4.

But if DDS3 doesn't say shyt AT LEAST about the more recent attack on NY then :camby:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
From what I thought I understood, a lot of the Netflix shows are in the "past"

Like, still happening around Civil War or Spiderman homecoming. Like time isn't moving forward like that and some of the same shyt is just happening at the same short time frame

So I expect DDS3 to do it if any other show since all shows are done until after A4.

But if DDS3 doesn't say shyt AT LEAST about the more recent attack on NY then :camby:
You cant light reference this shyt though. 7.7 billion to 3.8 billion people would cause a fukk ton of problems

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Elaborate breh?

The TV shows are aware of the MCU, Jessica Jones mentions hulk
The only thing i've ever seen them mention is stuff from the first avengers movie. They never address any other goings on.
Either all of the Netflix shows take place in 2012 or they are separate universes at this point.
There is no way you can not mention half the city disappearing unless thats the case.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
they need to just officially announce the TV shows are their own universe

it's nice to imagine everything being connected like it's one big comic book but it'll never happen, we ain't ever gonna see tom holland in luke cage, it would honestly be best if they did the DC CW thing and let them have different TV show interpretations of these characters so we could see daredevil+black widow etc

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Agents of shield has always been the most connected to the real time MCU, I bet that's why they pushed the season back, because dealing with the snap for a long period would be too complicated.

The next to last episode of Agents of shield they specifically talk about how Thanos had begun attacking earth, Talbot even uses that as part of his justification for doing what he did w the gravitonium. The season ended while he was still gathering stones.

They will 100% make reference to it when the show returns, I'd bet money. Even if it's a joke in passing like they've done before.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Wait a minute.... you telling me AoS is on hiatus till about the summer of 2019?:dwillhuh:

WTF??? I thought this shyt was returning in the fall like all the other comic book shows (Gotham, Arrow, Flash, Legends, Supergirl, etc.)?:what:

Are you sure?:damn:

Martha
Thanos Snap is the exact reason why AoS isn't coming back until Summer 19 because they were directly referencing it in the last episode
Marvel wasn't going to let AoS be the first to detail the universe after Infinity War
I'm thinking they will still show what happened directly after IW and experience it for a couple of episodes but the movie will show it first