So the earth is 4.5 billion years old and im only 30

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Just gives you a fresh perspective on bullshyt in your life. There really is no need to worry about anything in life brehs. It's been here this long and it hasn't complained yet. It could just say "fukk yall" and go straight towards the sun( i know about the orbit but just saying) shyt is deep when you think about how old that really is. Almost hard to fathom

earth-a-0995.jpg

Daps
i want to be a geordi la forge type nikka, on a starship exploring the galaxy, fixing the warp drive whenever it gets screwed up. #STEMLife #NSBE #YouBetterCheckYoselfB4YouTrekYoself

In my declining years I'm gonna try being like ben sisko. commander of ds9. be chillin ordering ppl around and slapping quark upside the head whenever he doesn't move that weight fast enough.

but we ain't even been to mars yet

:mjcry:

I wanna be a star trek nikka so bad

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gives you a fresh perspective on bullshyt in your life. There really is no need to worry about anything in life brehs. It's been here this long and it hasn't complained yet. It could just say "fukk yall" and go straight towards the sun( i know about the orbit but just saying) shyt is deep when you think about how old that really is. Almost hard to fathom

earth-a-0995.jpg

everytime i look at the moon, i marvel at the greatness of God. That same moon has been looked at by every living soul, with eye sight, that has ever walked on this planet. Yes. your great great great great great grand father to the infinity has looked at that same moon. If there was a adam and eve, yes, them too, looked at that moon. That is just wonderful.