So the he/she who lives 2 doors down from me is a treh. Peep this though.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

giphy.gif

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
If he's the maintenance man couldn't be repairing something in the unit? He supposed to not do his job due to your fear of trehs?
Breh the apartment maintenance man is likely to either walk to your unit or drive his kart over. Wtf he gone park his personal vehicle directly in front of the Tennant's unit?:dame:

Why

Superstar
Daps
@Born2BKing

Yeah you gotta get outta there asap. Dude has keys to your crib. I know youve seen the threads on dudes killin trannys cause the tranny gonna snitch, he knows you know so he might still be keepin it on the low, if you gotta gun keep it on you.
he’s right

you don’t wanna be a casualty of a nikka that can’t accept himself op

I’d be cautious.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
@Born2BKing

Yeah you gotta get outta there asap. Dude has keys to your crib. I know youve seen the threads on dudes killin trannys cause the tranny gonna snitch, he knows you know so he might still be keepin it on the low, if you gotta gun keep it on you.
That would be fukked up he kills the treh and dumps him in op apartment

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
@Born2BKing

he’s right

you don’t wanna be a casualty of a nikka that can’t accept himself op

I’d be cautious.
Especially since he might post on the coli