So the legendary "Wayne Perry" was not as feared as they make it seem. Two parts

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dude that ran with Andre,the one Alpo Mann Big Head Gary smoked for fukking his bytch,watch the videos man good shyt

I saw it before. I been in DC & MD all of my life and never seen or heard of this cat. Alpo’s a bytch though :pacspit:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I saw it before. I been in DC & MD all of my life and never seen or heard of this cat. Alpo’s a bytch though :pacspit:

Well he got pictures and he know a ton of shyt,I believe him and plus the Wayne Perry shyt don't add up he really ain't have no money and went to jail broke,couldn't even make bail,neither times he went.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's how him and Alpo linked up
Alpo bailed him out

Seem like Perry was just killing for nothing at least get paid for the shyt

Exactly

But if he was this big terror why he didn't have no bread?

shyt never added up to me,he did his thing but saying he was on some "when nikkas saw him they went the other direction" type shyt always seemed far fetched

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Exactly

shyt never added up to me,he did his thing but saying he was on some "when nikkas saw him they went the other direction" type shyt always seemed far fetched

The idea that i got is that he was a sociopath bully in a town full of em.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Exactly

I was a kid during Wayne Perry's hayday down SW and I can vouch that any time he was around it was bad news. Where are you from?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was a kid during Wayne Perry's hayday down SW and I can vouch that any time he was around it was bad news. Where are you from?

Dude in the video said Wayne handled his business

But making it seem like he was the Boogie man was far fetched

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude in the video said Wayne handled his business

But making it seem like he was the Boogie man was far fetched
Idk breh

I understand what you tryna say but that nikka was evil

That nicca was a fukking monster... killed his baby moms over a rumor

Stabbed a chick all in the face and shot her

shyt just craxy

I’ve read/heard how D.C was murder game crazy so I’m sure it was nikkas that didn’t fear Wayne....the nikka not invincible, but apparently he was dangerous as fukk.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah I never believed Wayne was out there like that,I know he did his thing,but I knew he wasn't bytching nikkas like they made it seem,he was broke compared to them nikkas,that's the biggest sign that tells it all

He should have had enough bread to get out on bail or a clique to bail him out if he got pinched but when you're about murder you don't need to walk around filthy rich. In movies they condense these characters, they're filthy rich and actively murdering. In real life it's one or the other. You're either passionate about paper or murder or fukking people up.