So The NATO & GCC Try To Do Him Like Gaddafi but Assad Still Walking 'round HUH? Media Propaganda

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
All that fake ass shyt got everybody retracting statements with Syria and the people in Aleppo

:mjgrin:"Freedom fighters," they say..

:mjgrin:not western backed they say...not armed by Gulf States

Is the media million dollar Propaganda that strong it have the World looking at Syria but not Yemen

oh yeah S. Arabia by the grace of Allah i hope they take yall for the long ride:scust:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
All that fake ass shyt got everybody retracting statements with Syria and the people in Aleppo

:mjgrin:"Freedom fighters," they say..

:mjgrin:not western backed they say...not armed by Gulf States

Is the media million dollar Propaganda that strong it have the World looking at Syria but not Yemen

oh yeah S. Arabia by the grace of Allah i hope they take yall for the long ride:scust:

i was assuming this was the case as well......that since the Syrian regime is one of the last in the middle east to nationalize thier oil resources and have thier own central bank void of any ties to foreign bankers...that they will be the next VICTIM of western regime change...

sad.....when this is all said an done we are going to see alot of reports and documentaries (farienheight 911) style about how EVIL this whole campaign waged by american intrests in......

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
:mjlol: So stupid

This isn't a zero sum game.

Assad and the Islamic he is fighting against are both bad people

How do you define "bad"? And shouldn't those who created the Islamic folks he's fighting also be labeled as bad, since you think the Islamic folks are bad?

The day y'all realize that certain folks fare better under "dictators" and leave them to their vice, rather than try to force the fraudulent western democracy on them - humanity and the world would be better for it.

Assad isn't a saint but he looks like an angel compared to all the other rogues involved, including the west.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you define "bad"? And shouldn't those who created the Islamic folks he's fighting also be labeled as bad, since you think the Islamic folks are bad?

The day y'all realize that certain folks fare better under "dictators" and leave them to their vice, rather than try to force the fraudulent western democracy on them - humanity and the world would be better for it.

Assad isn't a saint but he looks like an angel compared to all the other rogues involved, including the west.

He overreacted to protests and gave a crease for the CIA to get involved.

If he knew how to handle his people properly and not brutally crack down on them, we wouldnt have had this issue

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor

If he knew how to handle his people properly and not brutally crack down on them, we wouldnt have had this issue

How did he "overreact" to sponsored protesters who were armed to the teeth and were killing security forces?

Compare that to how the US sent the national guards to ferguson and Baltimore against BLM protesters who weren't armed. If BLM protesters were to start killing security forces, don't you think they would have been treated the same way? So what is the difference?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
i was assuming this was the case as well......that since the Syrian regime is one of the last in the middle east to nationalize thier oil resources and have thier own central bank void of any ties to foreign bankers...that they will be the next VICTIM of western regime change...

sad.....when this is all said an done we are going to see alot of reports and documentaries (farienheight 911) style about how EVIL this whole campaign waged by american intrests in......
yeah this was a mess you had people spreading lies on twitter with fake photos/videos from Egypt, Gaza etc...

but i see nobody reporting/ or writing articles about the "genocide" any more, now CNN,BBC, ABC, MSM...like lets fall back and report the the news straight :hubie:

have "jiha" dress up as "helpers", they try to overthrow the Syrian Government with terrorist as freedom fighters breh

journalist sending they last messages:comeon:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
yeah this was a mess you had people spreading lies on twitter with fake photos/videos from Egypt, Gaza etc...

but i see nobody reporting/ or writing articles about the "genocide" any more, now CNN,BBC, ABC, MSM...like lets fall back and report the the news straight :hubie:

have "jiha" dress up as "helpers", they try to overthrow the Syrian Government with terrorist as freedom fighters breh

journalist sending they last messages:comeon:

mane American foriegn policy been running this game since the 70s.....

the game of "let's point the finger at this guy and portray him as some INHUMANE DICTATOR" just so we can justify overthrowing the country's resources and set up a puppet regime....

noreiga...khadaffi....chavez...castro and countless other countries have had to fall victim to this shyt

and what make it worst is like you pointed out the media is all in on the shyt....spreading the propaganda through thier global platforms to the naive masses of the earth....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mane American foriegn policy been running this game since the 70s.....

the game of "let's point the finger at this guy and portray him as some INHUMANE DICTATOR" just so we can justify overthrowing the country's resources and set up a puppet regime....

noreiga...khadaffi....chavez...castro and countless other countries have had to fall victim to this shyt

and what make it worst is like you pointed out the media is all in on the shyt....spreading the propaganda through thier global platforms to the naive masses of the earth....
Yes, MSM reporters are at the top of the list of people who have committed treason against this country.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

:mjlol:
now i see why you are -1,250 in insufficient DAP funds

dude the CIA don't need a "crease" nor any bait or incenitive to get involved...

the CIA are opportunists...operating in a rogue fashion like they did all throughout the carribean and south america

read the accounts of former CIA agent Phillip Agee about the fukkery they created in Jamaica as part of Reagan's carribean DESTABLISATION PROGRAM which was designed to counteract any "signs" of Marxism spreading throughout the islands and central america

fukked up whole economies and social conditions just out of paronia of what Castro MIGHT do and the fact that the islands was a strategic location for not only an american military presence but corporate exploitation as well....we (usa) were able to create numerous broke azz banana republic nations and cabana boy countries because of the CIA efforts...

your DUMB AZZ sees it as the "noble spread of democracy" when in reality it was NEO-COLONIALSIM being put to use :ufdup:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
now i see why you are -1,250 in insufficient DAP funds

dude the CIA don't need a "crease" nor any bait or incenitive to get involved...

the CIA are opportunists...operating in a rogue fashion like they did all throughout the carribean and south america

read the accounts of former CIA agent Phillip Agee about the fukkery they created in Jamaica as part of Reagan's carribean DESTABLISATION PROGRAM which was designed to counteract any "signs" of Marxism spreading throughout the islands and central america

fukked up whole economies and social conditions just out of paronia of what Castro MIGHT do and the fact that the islands was a strategic location for not only an american military presence but corporate exploitation as well....we (usa) were able to create numerous broke azz banana republic nations and cabana boy countries because of the CIA efforts...

your DUMB AZZ sees it as the "noble spread of democracy" when in reality it was NEO-COLONIALSIM being put to use :ufdup:

Ad hominems and completely disregarded what I just said about the CIA

Yet the nerve to insult me :beli:

Is this the best your brain has to offer me?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol: So stupid

This isn't a zero sum game.

Assad and the Islamic he is fighting against are both bad people
let me get this straight Assad's regime is unruly by being corrupt and violent (like most) so you want(or think its the same kind of bad as) Syria government/land to be overthrown by Taliban

i dont think Syrians want that breh