So the Obama adminstration lied about the assasination of our Libya ambassador....

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The intelligence officials who spoke to The Daily Beast did so anonymously because they weren’t authorized to speak to the press.

:mindblown:

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
I agree this was a significant screw-up by an otherwise very good state department

not just the post-attack information but even pre attack security etc

Im not into all the propaganda. I dont really care who is the president, as long as the nation as a whole progresses. I care way more about daily human rights violations than nerds with missle buttons and toy soldiers...

With that said tho, I dont feel the need to know the TRUTH within 24 hours of an invistigation, especially if it has potential to compromise the investigation.

Let the government be the government...

selam

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not into all the propaganda. I dont really care who is the president, as long as the nation as a whole progresses. I care way more about daily human rights violations than nerds with missle buttons and toy soldiers...

With that said tho, I dont feel the need to know the TRUTH within 24 hours of an invistigation, especially if it has potential to compromise the investigation.

Wow.

selam

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.” -Winston Churchill

I guess he was right....If we don't get our shyt together, we deserve everything that we get.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.” -Winston Churchill

I guess he was right....If we don't get our shyt together, we deserve everything that we get.

those are my sentiments exactly... you and the fellow posters outrage being that 5 minute conversation... nations are not built and sustained on your vote kid... believe it or not

I dont see how publically releasing everything the government knows about a hostile situation benefits us as a whole... How does telling the country "we are going to get so and so in a couple of days" trump actually going to get so and so?

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
LOL @ this thread only having 2 pages of replies. You left wingers really are in denial. This is the biggest story in the country and you guys could care less.

If Obama is willing to lie about terrorist attacks, what else is he willing to lie about?

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
LOL @ this thread only having 2 pages of replies. You left wingers really are in denial. This is the biggest story in the country and you guys could care less.

If Obama is willing to lie about terrorist attacks, what else is he willing to lie about?

The real issue is that the attack didn't happen on US soil, so most Americans could care less, cover up or not, 4 people killed in libya will never be equal to 3000+ being killed in the States on 9/11. Just the facts.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
The real issue is that the attack didn't happen on US soil, so most Americans could care less, cover up or not, 4 people killed in libya will never be equal to 3000+ being killed in the States on 9/11. Just the facts.

It is sad because liberals and their accomplices in the media are more concerned about binders, Big Bird, etc and other non-issues.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:russ: funny how this is the only point fox news has been able to run on, despite the massacre romney received during the debate.

you :upsetfavre:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:wtf::umad:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

Did you feel this way when Bush was in office?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It is sad because liberals and their accomplices in the media are more concerned about binders, Big Bird, etc and other non-issues.

fakkits like yourself are exactly what is wrong with this country, people too stupid to think outside of whatever political party they back and just blindly follow any bullshyt that party can come up with. I am neither liberal nor conservative, I don't put myself into a box. If Hitler came up today as a Republican you'd probably back him, just because.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Republicans trying to make it a story bigger than it is. There were serveral Embassy attacks during Bush's term. Republicans also cut funding for Embassy security. Romney shot himself in the foot twice on this subject. 1st by doing a damn press conference before the facts were out and making himself look like a fool in the debate. It's obvious the tide is turning back to Obama since they are hanging on to this. Unemployment is going down in 41 states across the nation. Obama's firewall in the electoral college is looking stronger and stronger. Dudes make it like Obama wanted the Embassy to get attacked. It's an overblown story.