So, The Rock's "Guest" at the San Andreas Premiere...

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eva5.jpg

and its nothing to do with red hair

c9b802419a12d6e3e6e46edae880a5ca.jpg

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Lana is very over..that attitude ain't gonna work, man:laugh: They don't give a fukk about female wrestling...Cripple H SEEMS to act like he wants it to progress but he doesn't put it on Raw at all. Just NXT.

As much as Trips has me :scust:, I think that's down to Vince. It's definitely more in keeping with the way he runs the show than what we see on NXT.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why weren't you all saying this when you were marking out during Total Divas every week..putting the b1tch on a pedestal....lmao
Do you know that Vince runs raw not hhh ? If you spent less time hating and more time watching nxt you'd know nxt women's wrestling is amazing breh

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is the Ascension, Brey, and Adam Rose doing? Lol
He doesn't book Raw!! And bray is doing fine , he wrestled the undertaker and how about you ask how reigns , Ambrose , Rollins , Xavier woods doing ? No nxt fan had hope for the ascension and rose . Ascension sucked always and rose debuted and was on TV in like 3 weeks . He didn't even have a finisher . How about you watch nxt and stop throwing shade ? Or stop pretending you don't watch nxt as I saw you posting gifs from Becky vs Sasha

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He doesn't book Raw!! And bray is doing fine , he wrestled the undertaker and how about you ask how reigns , Ambrose , Rollins , Xavier woods doing ? No nxt fan had hope for the ascension and rose . Ascension sucked always and rose debuted and was on TV in like 3 weeks . He didn't even have a finisher . How about you watch nxt and stop throwing shade ? Or stop pretending you don't watch nxt as I saw you posting gifs from Becky vs Sasha

If the people from his system are going to get promoted just to be nobodies and jobbers, then NXT is a disguised failure. Why invest in people who are destined to lose to the same 5 guys? Makes no sense...never will.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

:usure:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Do you know that Vince runs raw not hhh ? If you spent less time hating and more time watching nxt you'd know nxt women's wrestling is amazing breh

That amazing wrestling has a ceiling in FL..why isn't it displayed on Raw? Naomi and AJ had good matches back on NXT years ago and it waa treated like a joke by Cole.