So "The Shining" was Kubrick's confession to faking the apollo moon landing?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

:whoo:

little bit of background: Stanley Kubrick has been tied to the Apollo moon landing for a long time. A lot of people believe he was in cahoots with the united states government and helped them fake that shyt. I ain't a real conspiracy dude but homie did his homework and was making a lot of sense. I'm just sayin...True or not, its an interesting take.

I was like :childplease: when I hit play, but now I'm like :leon:

Last edited by a moderator:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of those situations where I'd entertain it only if there was some text to go along with it cause I'm not gonna sit there and watch 30 minutes of the movie just to see how this relates to faking the landing.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This is one of those situations where I'd entertain it only if there was some text to go along with it cause I'm not gonna sit there and watch 30 minutes of the movie just to see how this relates to faking the landing.

it's worth the watch breh. interesting shyt.

its not like you have anything better to do. lol..

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It's a funny theory but obviously bullshyt.

There's some good Kubrick theories out there.

There's a documentary dropping about all The Shining theories called Room 237.

Then you got all the gay subtext throughout his films, the Secret Societies in Eyes Wide Shut etc

It's fun to look at but with all these kind of things it's just a case of people looking at shyt a little too hard.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's a funny theory but obviously bullshyt.

There's some good Kubrick theories out there.

There's a documentary dropping about all The Shining theories called Room 237.

Then you got all the gay subtext throughout his films, the Secret Societies in Eyes Wide Shut etc

It's fun to look at but with all these kind of things it's just a case of people looking at shyt a little too hard.

A lot of it adds up though

:manny:

I mean, the carpet being shaped like a launchpad, and Danny standing up to reveal a rocket on his shirt with apollo 11 written on it

Shelley Duvalle's comments in the maze about cleaning America

the fake JFK with the eagle in the background, and an American flag happening to be placed by his side.

and the fact that he changed the room # from the book...I ain't sayin he's right, the only person who knows what Kubrick's real vision was is resting in peace (him)

but brody did have some nice points. :skip:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
A lot of it adds up though

:manny:

I mean, the carpet being shaped like a launchpad, and Danny standing up to reveal a rocket on his shirt with apollo 11 written on it

Shelley Duvalle's comments in the maze about cleaning America

the fake JFK with the eagle in the background, and an American flag happening to be placed by his side.

and the fact that he changed the room # from the book...I ain't sayin he's right, the only person who knows what Kubrick's real vision was is resting in peace (him)

but brody did have some nice points. :skip:

Well yeah it adds up if you're a drooling retard who thinks the moon landing was fake. That I can agree with.