So the "Sticky" Wars about to pop off soon I see

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Flash is already up there. But people are about to start clamoring for their show to be stickied and others to come down. Leftovers just started, Arrow tomorrow, and Walking Dead Sunday followed by Fargo the next day. It's getting crowded at the top

@hexagram23 @Jax and whoever else mods in here, I don't envy yall

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Flash is already up there. But people are about to start clamoring for their show to be stickied and others to come down. Leftovers just started, Arrow tomorrow, and Walking Dead Sunday followed by Fargo the next day. It's getting crowded at the top

@hexagram23 @Jax and whoever else mods in here, I don't envy yall

I'm just gonna randomly sticky shyt same as before. Not everything, but I'm not going to waste brain power on figuring out how many stickies are too much.

Fred.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The Film Room doesn't really have much of a problem with stickies. The shows that are popular always stay on page 1 after a new episode airs and the usual people come in and comment. Obviously all the shows we want stickied wont be able to fit up there, but just use the search bar and bump your show when it airs and the fans will come in and post. Certain shows (Modern Family, Blackish, Rick And Morty, South Park, Last Man On Earth, etc) aren't discussed throughout the entire week anyways.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Film Room doesn't really have much of a problem with stickies. The shows that are popular and stickied always stay on page 1 after a new episode airs and the usual people come in and comment. Obviously all the shows we want wont be able to fit up there, but just use the search bar and bump your show when it airs and the fans will come in and post. Certain shows (Modern Family, Blackish, Rick And Morty, South Park, Last Man On Earth, etc) dont need to be discussed throughout the entire week.

You don't remember the war of Tyrant?:ohhh:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Man, theres way too many drama's on tv as is. Tyrant isn't one of the popular ones. I don't care what anyone says. That shyt shouldn't be stickied. But The Walking Dead and Empire do big numbers so I ain't mad them being up there. Tyrant ain't a big deal. I watch The Affair, but even I don't care for it to be stickied. I won't speak on The Leftovers cause ya'll know how I feel about that show.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
its whatever
but im just realizing in the last few nights, alotta these shows AINT shyt! :deadmanny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Film Room doesn't really have much of a problem with stickies. The shows that are popular and stickied always stay on page 1 after a new episode airs and the usual people come in and comment. Obviously all the shows we want stickied wont be able to fit up there, but just use the search bar and bump your show when it airs and the fans will come in and post. Certain shows (Modern Family, Blackish, Rick And Morty, South Park, Last Man On Earth, etc) aren't discussed throughout the entire week anyways.

There is a slight war with stickies going on because there's literally no other beef in this sub forum. It's the internet though, so there always has to be drama in some capacity. :manny:

Before there was 11 stickies....people complained....I took them all down....people complained....and now 3-5 stickies at the top are doing absolutely nothing to "beautify" the forum.

Cats talk about stickies like white folks talk about minorities moving in next door. It'll be ok, brehs. :mjlol:

Fred.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The Film Room doesn't really have much of a problem with stickies. The shows that are popular and stickied always stay on page 1 after a new episode airs and the usual people come in and comment. Obviously all the shows we want stickied wont be able to fit up there, but just use the search bar and bump your show when it airs and the fans will come in and post. Certain shows (Modern Family, Blackish, Rick And Morty, South Park, Last Man On Earth, etc) aren't discussed throughout the entire week anyways.
Yeah that's why I listed the 1 hour dramas. Nobody really trying to sitcoms stickied
@Bryan Danielson still want it stickied:heh:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
There is a slight war with stickies going on because there's literally no other beef in this sub forum. It's the internet though, so there always has to be drama in some capacity. :manny:

Before there was 11 stickies....people complained....I took them all down....people complained....and now 3-5 stickies at the top are doing absolutely nothing to "beautify" the forum.

Cats talk about stickies like white folks talk about minorities moving in next door. It'll be ok, brehs. :mjlol:

Fred.
You're never gonna make everyone happy breh. Just keep doing what ya'll doing cause we don't need 11 stickied threads again.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man, theres way too many drama's on tv as is. Tyrant isn't one of the popular ones. I don't care what anyone says. That shyt shouldn't be stickied. But The Walking Dead and Empire do big numbers so I ain't mad them being up there. Tyrant ain't a big deal. I watch The Affair, but even I don't care for it to be stickied. I won't speak on The Leftovers cause ya'll know how I feel about that show.

@Bryan Danielson going to kill you breh:russ: