Liam Neeson as Vince

Liam_Neeson.jpg
Actually, I think he'd be a great Vince :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I just hope they don't use that garbage from Randazzo ("Ring of Hell") as the base for this movie.

Benoit was weird and fukked up enough as it was without needing the fukkery from that book.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Goes over pretty much everything in his career. How Vince screwed over the ECW reboot. How much of a bytch johnny ace is. Spooky last encounter with Chris Benoit. His last talk with Shane O Mac.

Check the website please and help support. www.fteswl.com and add us on Twitter www.twitter.com/fteswl
Sponsor: www.thenextmoneymaker.com

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How are they going to go through this movie without the WWE throwing lawsuits at them?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah, I don't see how they're going to make this movie work because Vince will never approve of them even mentioning the goddamn company name.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Did benoit put his son in the crippler crossface? I remember reading that somewhere when it happened.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Did benoit put his son in the crippler crossface? I remember reading that somewhere when it happened.

Chris Benoit Used Crippler Hold to Kill His Son

Late wrestling star Chris Benoit murdered his 7-year-old son with his trademark ring move, the Crippler Crossface, according to police.

The WWE fighter, 40, asphyxiated his wife Nancy and son Daniel last month, before hanging himself a day later.

Police investigating the case believe he may have employed a version of his famed `finishing move’ to kill his young son–because marks on the boy’s body match those on victims of Benoit’s in the ring.

:merchant:

District Attorney Scott Ballard says, “A choke hold was used, rather than hands. There’s no bruising consistent with strangulation by hands.”

Wrestling writer Dave Meltzer adds, “There was bruising consistent with the Crippler Crossface on one arm and Daniel’s face. There were no bruises on his neck.

“But police don’t believe, because of the size difference, that the hold was applied exactly as in a wrestling match.”

“In the ring, the Crippler Crossface involved placing an arm of a floored opponent between Benoit’s legs, locking his hands around their face and pulling back to stretch their neck.”

Benoit Doctor Surrenders, Gets Charged by Police

Chris Benoit’s doctor has been charged with improperly dispensing painkillers and other drugs after surrendering to police in Atlanta.

Dr. Phil Astin had been charged with prescribing drugs including Percocet, Xanax, Lorcet and Vicoprofen between April 2004 and September 2005.

Police claim the drugs were dispensed to recipients identified in records by the initials O.G. and M.J., reports The Associated Press.

Although Benoit’s initials were not listed, anabolic steroids were found at the wrestler’s home, where cops believe the World Heavyweight Champion asphyxiated his wife and son before hanging himself–suggesting the drugs played a role in the family’s June deaths.

Last week, agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) searched Dr. Astin’s office in Carrollton, Georgia, after the medic’s name was found printed on prescription bottles at Benoit’s house in nearby

Fayetteville.

Meanwhile, according to Web site TheSmokingGun.com, Astin was prescribing Benoit, on average, “a 10-month supply of anabolic steroids… every three to four weeks” between May 2006 and May 2007.

COPYRIGHT 2007 WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK LTD. All Global Rights Reserved.