So They Really Acting Like This The First Time They Unified The Titles?

Daps
I think the difference is with the big gold belt that's been used to combine with the WWE title

I think the first 'undisputed' one that Jericho won was the WWE title and the original WCW title combined....this one that Orton has is the WWE title and the newer WWE-made World Heavyweight (big gold belt) title combined. So technically it's the first time THOSE two specific championships have been unified

I could be wrong....as a matter of fact, I'm sure I am....because the whole 'big gold belt' shyt is still kinda confusing to me :heh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think the difference is with the big gold belt that's been used to combine with the WWE title

I think the first 'undisputed' one that Jericho won was the WWE title and the original WCW title combined....this one that Orton has is the WWE title and the newer WWE-made World Heavyweight (big gold belt) title combined. So technically it's the first time THOSE two specific championships have been unified

I could be wrong....as a matter of fact, I'm sure I am....because the whole 'big gold belt' shyt is still kinda confusing to me :heh:

Nah..they still trying to trick. You saw all of the videos of Buddy Rogers and Harley Race. They want you to think it was the WCW/World title that Harley, Flair, Sting, and Dusty held and not that suitcase fabrication that has been stinking up screens since Sept 2002.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well can we get one belt. or are they keeping two around for fukkery reasons?

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Honestly, why don't they just simply put the big Gold Belt to rest finally :lawd:

Just make a new belt and have it (What it was for 30 years prior to WWE buying WCW) be the "WWE Heavyweight Champion". Why not retro this bad boy?

WWF_World_Heavyweight_Wrestling_Championship.jpg

:banderas:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, why don't they just simply put the big Gold Belt to rest finally :lawd:

Just make a new belt and have it (What it was for 30 years prior to WWE buying WCW) be the "WWE Heavyweight Champion". Why not retro this bad boy?

WWF_World_Heavyweight_Wrestling_Championship.jpg

:banderas:

wouldn't mind seeing this of course they'd take out the word wrestling, throw on some crystals for a more modern look.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
lol, I see Vince made sure to let Orton know the WWE title goes over the WCW title when he had the WWE title slumped over the big gold belt last night on his shoulder

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
HADzH0r.png
What are you guys talking about? We've been waiting 50 years for this and now that it's finally here, you guys are bickering about stuff that never happened.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even think they know for sure the title lineage... sometimes they specifically say that the World Title was just the one that was given to Triple by Bischoff a few years back (the truth) and other times they pretend it's the same title that Flair and Hollywood Hogan wore that represents a 100-yr old lineage or w.e

Did the WCW World Title even represent the 100 yr old lineage? Didn't WCW break off from NWA?

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't even think they know for sure the title lineage... sometimes they specifically say that the World Title was just the one that was given to Triple by Bischoff a few years back (the truth) and other times they pretend it's the same title that Flair and Hollywood Hogan wore that represents a 100-yr old lineage or w.e

Did the WCW World Title even represent the 100 yr old lineage? Didn't WCW break off from NWA?
exactly they always seemed to ignore that belts history in the past