so they're just lynching chairs out there

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
this is why the polar ice cap needs to melt down.

this majestic planet we live in don't need none of this. it's actually funny to me. the dude who did that prolly thinks that having a car, cheap gas and a rifle is the greatest possible dream and life achievement imaginable on this earth.

disgrace.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
So lets say this dude lived in a black community and put that and other racist shyt on his property for everyone to see....let's say one day he gets approached and roughed up....where would your sympathy lie?

I would side with the racist.

The man has a right to make that statement. I find it insulting, just like I found the Islam video, but the concept of Freedom of Speech is there to protect speech we DON'T like.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
So lets say this dude lived in a black community and put that and other racist shyt on his property for everyone to see....let's say one day he gets approached and roughed up....where would your sympathy lie?

he would still have the right to hang the chair but if someone felt like he was promoting racism and sued him then he would have to deal with the consequences.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
then he shouldn't feel the need to back away from it like, "it's just a chair, how's that racist?"

I don't understand why his cowardice affects what his statement was. Whether is was racist or not, and everyone can see that it is, it's still constitutionally protected.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't understand why his cowardice affects what his statement was. Whether is was racist or not, and everyone can see that it is, it's still constitutionally protected.

I agree that he's not breaking any law

I'm just saying he should be man enough to stand up for what he believes in

I do think these issues bring up legitimate issues of public safety. if this hanging chair led to riots and people dying, who's fault would it be? I know you don't like to compromise 'free speech', but do you fell that way that no matter what. how do you feel about the obvious example of yelling "fire" in a movie theater?

or as funny as it is, something like this:

are they violating his right to free speech by reacting with violence? I guess. [chris]but I understand...[/rock]

Last edited by a moderator: