So this is where Drake is finding his writers - ghostwriters really be getting down on craigslist

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
:wtf:

look at this shyt, dude even does diss tracks and battle rapper lyrics

This is For Serious Artists Only

I'm a professional songwriter with a worldwide publishing deal, in addition to my worldwide clientele my work has been featured on major label releases by prominent artists, MTV , FOX and in film.

I can do everything from the latest buzzing indie sounds to well-crafted radio friendly singles - I also license my songs to performers and artists who are looking to put together a demo to submit to radio or record labels.

We can build your style from the ground up or elaborate on what you already have. I work with my clients on everything from complete projects to single song concepts.

Investing in your product is what separates the amateurs from the professionals. Using the work of a ghostwriting doesn't make you any less of an artist. In fact, some of the most prominent artists in hip-hop have sought the work of ghost writers at certain points in their career. Maybe it was the song that catapulted them to success.

I've worked with everyone from veteran mixtape artists who're putting out the highest output of work in their city but needed help with a specific concept to creative visionaries looking to create their own style and sound.

My clients are international and carry a range of styles from EDM-rap fusion to gangsta rap, and from socially-conscious rap to commercial. I can do it all, I can replicate the style of any rapper, any style, any era. Below are my special rates for indie artists

----RATES----

Full Song

Starting at $280 - Tailored to your style and written with expertise and craftsmanship. Your work will be original and unlike that of any other but your own. Completely confidential

**2016 DEMO SPECIAL** - 3 demo songs for $560 - Direct submission to Interscope A&R, inquire for details

**GOT BEEF** - Ghostwriting for rap diss songs start at $309* -

**HIT SONGS** -

When you're ready to launch your career and invest money behind a song, you need something that you can bank on. Music appraised by industry professionals, music that's waiting to be pushed. Requires a budget to get started, you'll receive a consultation and you'll be walked along the process from tracking, mixing to mastering (with substantial savings on world class services along the way) . . inquire for more details, include ]a link to your music and some info on what you're aiming to do. I might have the single that's ready to take your career to the next level

Starting at $120 the verses I write are meant to bring a song to life.

- $160 and up for some of the more complex lyrically intricate styles (Ghostface Killah, Tech N9ne, Eminem) - I also offer assistance completing verses for $10-a-Bar

- We can build any style from the ground up, or even expand upon your own

**MIXTAPE TRACKS**

My clientele includes some of the most active mixtape rappers in cities all around the country. As a result I've made a habit of writing to all of the latest break-out hits. You'll receive a completely original track - Starting at just $80 (2-3 verses + chorus)

**ATTENTION BATTLE RAPPERS**

I've written for and prepared with some of the most prominent names in battle rap. From the URL, KOTD and GrindTime battle leagues. Winning. Battle rap verses start at $240 (or $15-a-Bar)

Need a video single that you can feel comfortable investing in? Are you ready to boost your career to the next level by acquiring a single that's worth investing your time, efforts and brand in? Complete song production available, you'll retain all rights and credits

When you're ready to launch your career and invest money behind a song, you need something that you can bank on. For years I specialize in delivering that product, I've got something that's able to change your life if you're ready to handle it

I'm a professional songwriter with a complete song production (music + lyrics) available for a serious hip-hop/rap artist. Whether you're already writing great music or not this is a song that can boost your career to where it needs to be. This song has been appraised by industry professionals to be a hit. All it needs is a face and a music video and you'll be in business.
Hip-Hop/Rap GhostWriter Available - Let's bring your goals to life!

this runs deep :lupe:

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get your bread up and you can get some bars written for you like drake nas and kanye

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
This is on the Los Angeles craigslist, I wonder if they got one in Toronto :mjpls: You can tell by the write-up that it looks kinda corporate