So today I lost 5k to gambling :(

Daps
I agree 100%. I've done much better when i only bet two at most. I also get too greedy and try win on as many games as possible. Need to make this money back.

You sound like me degenerate gambler friend.

Always hear about "Winning it back".

Know that basically nobody around you respects you, hate to say it, just the truth. Gambling junkies are just as sad as dope junkies.

Juven

All Star
Daps
How are y'all betting? I looked up online and it seems like I gotta deposit money into some off shore account to bet. Is there a legal site in the US where I can gamble online as I go? I was right on the outcome of the past 2 SBS. I would've put down 8k on the seahawks last yr if I had a site, and Im gonna put down a lot next year. Pm me and I'll help y'all pick the winner

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
How are y'all betting? I looked up online and it seems like I gotta deposit money into some off shore account to bet. Is there a legal site in the US where I can gamble online as I go? I was right on the outcomes of the past 2 SBS. I would've put down 8k on the seahawks last yr if I had a site, and Im gonna put down a lot next year. Pm me and I'll help y'all pick the winner
How early did you predict them? :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Whatever you deposit should be your cut off point.

I remmeber when I lost 2,000 I still remember the game Lakers v bucks, and early boykins went off

Stung for a while

Now I just deposit like 50 and build with that I'd I lose its only 50 if I win :banderas:

I've flipped 20into 2k before and lost it all :heh:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
It's funny cause they're ones no one else in the world would remember
:heh: true.

The first time I lost big was betting on a scottish soccer match. It felt like I was in a movie and time had froze, I didn't think it was possible I'd just lost it all and on that game :to: